Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Weekly Tustin Meet - OC Tacos

Old 09-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #61
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You guys down to come. I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A.

Id love to meet some of you new OC guys and grab some cheap good food. If you've never had CHICK-FIL-A. . . Spicy Chicken Sandwich w/Pepper Jack Cheese FTMFW. I actually now bring my own sliced jalapenos to add to the sandwich to enhance the experience. . .

Then a night scenic run with you guys. I'd more than likely stay at the top of somewhere to enjoy the scene solo. I need some peace and quiet to read and write. Sound good for the soul. . .
Old 09-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #63
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Crazy for Chik-Fil-A. Hell yeah I am.

Can't do tomorrow but you guys sure can. I'm saying the 13th as I'm in the OC for a week and a half.