Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Weekly Tustin Meet - OC Tacos

Old 08-16-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Weekly Tustin Meet - OC Tacos

OK since there aren't any regular Tacoma meets in OC, I figured I'd start one.

What: Tacoma/Toyota truck meet!

When: Thursday evenings at 7:00PM until whenever we decide to leave.

Who: Anybody who is an enthusiast of these trucks, and friends of course (preferably hot girls).

Where: Tustin Marketplace off Jamboree and 5 freeway. Parking lot of since-closed Best Buy, near REI and adjacent to In-N-Out.

Why: Because we're bored men.

Map: Giant parking lot here -----> http://goo.gl/maps/B2EgX

See you guys there
Old 08-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I should be there by 8pm
Old 08-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #7
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody post pictures of tonight's meet If you guys are going to meet next week I will defiantly be there!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:48 PM   #8
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Great time tonight guys. It was great seeing some old friends and making new ones. Damn, those horns were Loud!
Old 08-17-2012, 12:44 AM   #9
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Had a great time meeting new people and reconnecting with familiar faces!

I think we have a solid basis for a great group that can represent the OC in the TW community. So like Brad suggested tonight, I made a facebook page to keep us all connected. Head over, like the page, and lets get the members rolling in! Hopefully we can use this medium to plan future events, meets, and trail runs in and around the OC area.

Here's the link...post pics of your truck and make sure to tell us your username so we can identify everybody.

http://www.facebook.com/OCTacos
Old 08-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #10
asus611 is on a distinguished road
asus611's Tacoma Gallery
Wow this was right across the street from my house I should have checked TW sooner!

I'll try to make a future one
Old 08-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or it didnt happen
Old 08-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #12
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Good turnout, good meeting you guys, I'll stay longer next time!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #13
4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4Taco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Missed you guys by a couple of months. Moved from Orange to Philly in late April. Will definitely have to check this out when we come home to visit.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #14
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely gonna try to make the next meet. I've been buried with a new baby.. So I've been MIA with TW... Hope to see you guys next Thursday!

Oh, and quick question? How's this thing work? I know Thursdays they have a food truck meet in the area.. Is that what this is about? Or how we doin the food? In & out? Was it just a bunch of dudes in a empty parking lot?
Old 08-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #15
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
Definitely gonna try to make the next meet. I've been buried with a new baby.. So I've been MIA with TW... Hope to see you guys next Thursday!

Oh, and quick question? How's this thing work? I know Thursdays they have a food truck meet in the area.. Is that what this is about? Or how we doin the food? In & out? Was it just a bunch of dudes in a empty parking lot?
Pretty much, but there's plenty of food choices around besides In-N-Out. This was our first meet, so we were literally all just meeting each other. I'm sure it'll get more organized after a few weeks.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #16
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I'm pretty sure I can make it this Thursday.. Look forward to it!
Old 08-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #17
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
If there's a meet this week, I should be able to make it out. It'd be nice to meet some fellow Tacoma owners.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #18
pelon is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
pelon's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of busy this week getting the house fumigated and the Sloppy Taco stays in the garage. I will try to stop by in my dailey driver, i will park far enough away not cause a ruckus.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #20
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Matt, are we doing it at the same place every week, or should we move it from week to week?