Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Missing Hunter Please help

Old 08-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #21
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Speaking of droids hows it going mike ??...

truck is up & running , coming to a desert or trail near you soon...
same old here... Medi-Cal got my paperwork sorted and after two months without medications, im back on track... i was literally 2 days away from my last drop of insulin when they got it fixed...
Old 08-17-2012, 09:23 PM   #22
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Seriously guys... Woth modern technology there is no excuse for tragic events like this to happen.

http://www.findmespot.com/en/

EVERYONE who goes out alone or in small groups should have something like this.
Even if you're on the road... just taking a motorcycle trip is so much nicer when you can relax knowing that friends and family can know your location.

You don't have to use it as an automated tracking device, you can set "check in" times when you manually shoot a location, so your wife/boss doesn't see your detour through Pahrump when you cruise through Vegas.... and the units have "panic" mode that will shoot out a virtual 911 call that I believe you can configure to send email and text alerts to specific individuals.
I bought one of these before our last mojave trip. I got it to find my location on my phone once at the gas station before we left and after that it would not update my location. now i never tried the emergency feature but i would hope it would work better than the phone mapping tool on it.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #23
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
same old here... Medi-Cal got my paperwork sorted and after two months without medications, im back on track... i was literally 2 days away from my last drop of insulin when they got it fixed...

Thats fucked up bro, Yeah diabetes is an insidious condition, changes all the time from what I hear, always having to adjust meds & shit, I'm glad your on track again buddy..