Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OC guys...any interest in a custom decal?

Old 08-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
OC guys...any interest in a custom decal?

I work in graphic design and photoshop so I came up with a few ideas yesterday in light of the new Tustin meet.

I was working on a a few designs for a custom decal for my truck, and came up with two. Ed (Blueinstinct) came up with the idea of leaving OC TACOS at the bottom and putting the members username in the flag. Thought this would be a good idea and then having a TW somewhere in there as well. I'm open for discussion on this topic, always nice to have another's perspective on it. Who knows, us OC guys might actually have a club going if this catches on.

Any interest in this? I have many graphics printing hook ups and can get these done for a pretty good price.

And yes, DCSB...I know...I had to use my own truck's outline so as to not steal anybody elses work. I'm sure a custom decal can be made if you send me a photo.

Old 08-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sweet would be a pretty cool shirt too
Old 10-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #5
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MySilverTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
sign me up matt maybe my design can be made for the future .. i really like this design