Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

**Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**

Old 01-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #721
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
haha thanks guys!
Old 01-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #722
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to get a ride to see what a race truck feels like, but your dad looked like he was having to much fun for me to ask for his seat.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #723
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
I wanted to get a ride to see what a race truck feels like, but your dad looked like he was having to much fun for me to ask for his seat.
hahaha what are you talking about man? your rig is pretty close to a race truck
Old 01-14-2013, 01:21 PM   #724
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Haha yeah he has fun it it, this was the first time I let him drive it, he did pretty good!
Next time just ask man!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #726
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all who showed up to make this another awesome meet!!

And thank you to all the vendors who helped make our raffle a success as well.

congratulations to all the winners

Had tons of fun wheelin ALL weekend.. Gary & crew are all definitely welcome out with us any time (even with jeeps)

Too bad most of our group left early on Saturday we had a real good time sat night and it was no where near as cold as Friday. next year I'm doing the raffle Sunday morning

now here are some good pics I got:

Attached Thumbnails
**Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1932.jpg   **Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1940.jpg   **Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1948.jpg   **Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1951.jpg   **Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1952.jpg  

**Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1956.jpg   **Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1974.jpg   **Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1963.jpg   **Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1986.jpg   **Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-img_1987.jpg  

**Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**-gopr0012.jpg  
Old 01-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #728
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Best trip I've been on. Have to do a full 3 day trip next time two and a half days just wasn't enough. Friday night - Monday morning, or Thursday night - Sunday. Can't wait for the next trip. Gonna make sand dam my bitch next trip.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #729
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Best trip I've been on. Have to do a full 3 day trip next time two and a half days just wasn't enough. Friday night - Monday morning, or Thursday night - Sunday. Can't wait for the next trip. Gonna make sand dam my bitch next trip.
So close every time!! I went up the path to the right
Old 01-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #730
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still pissed I missed this one. Whose drive shaft shit the bed?

Manny, next time you need to check my schedule before taking over the planning of an event that already had a set date, I'm hurt bro, what more can I say. Panties are all bundled up. Partying it up with you is a serious good time and I don't like to miss it
Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #731
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post

Manny, next time you need to check my schedule before taking over the planning of an event that already had a set date, I'm hurt bro, what more can I say. Panties are all bundled up. Partying it up with you is a serious good time and I don't like to miss it
Mine. All 4 bolts sheared off. Good thing I was only doing about 15-20mph when it happened...could have been a lot worse I think. Lesson learned for me though to check all my bolts and not just my lugs before I go out there.

Lowe's in Imperial had what I needed though, bolted it right back on.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #732
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Eddies/Special k driveshaft took a dump. Sheared the 4 bolts going to the diff.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #733
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have to add a pic of the price I paid to fill up after this trip

Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #734
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lol gdamn tyler how was hunting? We definitely missed you out there brother I was just talking about you with Karen we need to plan something soon so we can all get together and drink up haha I'm planning a monster trucks event let me know if you guys want to come out..
Old 01-15-2013, 05:14 AM   #735
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think you would have enjoyed the midnight tater gun session we had.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:04 AM   #736
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Why do the raffle Sunday morning ? Some people would have already left .
Old 01-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #737
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Why do the raffle Sunday morning ? Some people would have already left .

To get them to stay for the whole time.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:26 AM   #738
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
To get them to stay for the whole time.
Nah . You don't want to hold people hostage . Saturday was fine . A lot of people didn't show up on Friday . So they didn't stay the whole time .
Old 01-15-2013, 08:27 AM   #739
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Just saying that is why he said that. Sat night was a good time. People should have stayed. Not windy at all.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:59 AM   #740
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I can understand the Sunday thinking but I think it should be held when everyone is there . Plus I always leave on Saturday night lol . The runs are pretty much over by then and it's during nfl playoff time .