Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

**Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**

Old 01-15-2013, 09:42 AM   #741
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Yeah I can understand the Sunday thinking but I think it should be held when everyone is there . Plus I always leave on Saturday night lol . The runs are pretty much over by then and it's during nfl playoff time .
THIS!!!!
Old 01-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #742
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
last year someone had there ipad with 3g out there
Old 01-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #743
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Lol gdamn tyler how was hunting? We definitely missed you out there brother I was just talking about you with Karen we need to plan something soon so we can all get together and drink up haha I'm planning a monster trucks event let me know if you guys want to come out..
Chris and I already have tickets for the monster trucks...
Old 01-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #744
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Yeah I can understand the Sunday thinking but I think it should be held when everyone is there . Plus I always leave on Saturday night lol . The runs are pretty much over by then and it's during nfl playoff time .
Chargers fans never have to worry about that though, so I understand the planning.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:31 AM   #745
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Chargers fans never have to worry about that though, so I understand the planning.
X2, Arizona doesn't ever need to worry about that either

Old 01-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #746
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Wow Matt according to my knowledge your team is out as we'll so shut yo mouth son! Haha hey btw I got a pic of u warming your ass on the fire with a tree burning behind! Haha it's funny..
Old 01-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #747
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow Matt according to my knowledge your team is out as we'll so shut yo mouth son! Haha hey btw I got a pic of u warming your ass on the fire with a tree burning behind! Haha it's funny..
But my team made it to the show....
Old 01-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #748
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
My team got 3rd pick. Too bad we gave it to cincy.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #749
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Chris and I already have tickets for the monster trucks...

Shoot, we should do a supercross meet in SD on Feb 9.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #750
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah. gotta love supercross
Old 01-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #751
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Well if it's loved let's get some tickets and do some tailgating.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #752
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Well if it's loved let's get some tickets and do some tailgating.
Need to get a count on who wants to go. Ill start a thread a little later tonight.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #753
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
Need to get a count on who wants to go. Ill start a thread a little later tonight.

Cool.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #754
Jumper's Leds

ask and you shall receive

supercross 2013!!!! whose going

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post6283277
Old 01-22-2013, 07:54 AM   #756
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok guys where is all the gopro footage?? u know who im talking to!
We're you able to save the footage off of yours?
Old 01-22-2013, 08:42 AM   #757
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
We're you able to save the footage off of yours?
Just the drive there the wheelin footage was on someone else's gopro and my Dirtbike footage is corrupted damn!
Old 01-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #758
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot the guys name but the guy with the green 4runner had a go pro
Old 01-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #759
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got a couple videos to post. Nothing crazy but I'll post them anyways.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:23 AM   #760
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
What's up next year y'all?!!