Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

**Round 3 ~ Superstition meet LET'S DO THIS Jan 11-13**

Old 10-17-2013, 04:17 AM   #761
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
What's up next year y'all?!!
Still got the Subaru?
I'm sure Manny is planning it out as we speak (@ 4:15AM).
Old 10-17-2013, 07:10 AM   #762
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Got some peeps coming down from pacnw for this years event.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:54 AM   #764
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 10-17-2013, 08:29 AM   #765
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Awww yeahhhhhhh!!!
Old 10-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #767
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Im in on this one!
Old 10-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #768
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
This already happened... Would be round 4, for 2014.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #769
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Yes boys I will have something official posted up this weekend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
This already happened... Would be round 4, for 2014.
Psst. Duh ! Lol. You better be at this one !
Old 10-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #770
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
This time I won't leave my chair and jacket at the desert. Oh and I need more liquor. Oh crap and a new tent. Let's hope its not as cold as last time. That was not enjoyable.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:03 PM   #771
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
This time I won't leave my chair and jacket at the desert. Oh and I need more liquor. Oh crap and a new tent. Let's hope its not as cold as last time. That was not enjoyable.
Oh shut up, you had a damn heater in your tent.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #772
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Oh shut up, you had a damn heater in your tent.
Oh that's right. I mean outside the tent... It was not enjoyable. I was a man one show inside. Haha... until someone tried setting off fireworks inside of it.

You going Matt?
Old 10-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #773
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Oh that's right. I mean outside the tent... It was not enjoyable. I was a man one show inside. Haha... until someone tried setting off fireworks inside of it.

You going Matt?
I'll try to be there, hopefully they get it right ad plan it the same weekend as TDS this year.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #774

That damn furnace had the rv almost 80 when it was 29 outside. It was terrible I tell you....
Old 10-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #775
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
That damn furnace had the rv almost 80 when it was 29 outside. It was terrible I tell you....

Jeff and good lookin out for that tent heater. I went and bought one as soon as I got cell service
Old 10-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #776

Those little fuckers are bad ass. You can buy a hose that will let you run a full sized propane tank(cost me 20$), but I would look into if its safe to use in an enclosed area. I dont know whats the safety issues would be. Dont want to suffocate.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #777
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Those little fuckers are bad ass. You can buy a hose that will let you run a full sized propane tank(cost me 20$), but I would look into if its safe to use in an enclosed area. I dont know whats the safety issues would be. Dont want to suffocate.

Yeah I bought the hose, after the first tank ran out In the middle of the night, I made Nicole get up and get a new bottle because she has sweats on, and I was in boxers. It worked like a charm though for sure
Old 10-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #778
Rompin Around

Just get one of these:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Sp...eater/13228604
Old 10-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #779
Jumper's Leds

This is the one I got and works awesome
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mr.-Heater...ingMethod=p13n
Old 10-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #780
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
This is the one I got and works awesome
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mr.-Heater...ingMethod=p13n
This one works great because you can add the 12' hose and a full size propane thank that will run all night long. Those little bottles only last 3-4 hours. I use mine inside my pop-up camper. I haven't used it in a tent yet but if there's enough room it shouldn't be a problem. Tents usually have good venilation.