Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

714 SOCAL UCA & 5100 INSTALL HELP

Old 08-18-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
714 SOCAL UCA & 5100 INSTALL HELP

Hey guys,

I just got some Light Racing UCA's in and wanted to see if anyone nearby could help install them for me. I also wanted to adjust my Bilstein 5100's from 1.75 to 2.5 now that I have the UCA's.

Anyone down to help? I have no mechanical experience but I could give a helping hand haha. I will supply food !

I am located in Huntington Beach, we can work something out on where to meet for the installation.

Thank you guys !
Old 08-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
Hey guys,

I just got some Light Racing UCA's in and wanted to see if anyone nearby could help install them for me. I also wanted to adjust my Bilstein 5100's from 1.75 to 2.5 now that I have the UCA's.

Anyone down to help? I have no mechanical experience but I could give a helping hand haha. I will supply food !

I am located in Huntington Beach, we can work something out on where to meet for the installation.

Thank you guys !
when would you like these installed??

here is my Install Resume

-4 Maxtrac's lift
-5 Aal and SHocks
-1 Pro comp lift kit install
-12 UCA install's including mine.
- 5 leaf pack install either all pro or deaver
- 1 first gen LT front install.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Ryan and i do these installs all the time. I know how to disassemble the shocks SAFELY without a coil.compressor so i can help you there.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

I am thinking sometime this week either Tuesday or Wednesday! Where are you guys located?
Old 08-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #6

would these services be essentially free?
Old 08-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #8
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
would these services be essentially free?

Ryan is a great guy. Get some price quotes from around the area for how much they would charge you.

Since you're saving a ton of coin. It would be nice to give him a donation you deem fit.

Its the TW way.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:28 PM   #12
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
He will also accept 6 peepy touches as pay ment
Maybe I can help install too....
Old 08-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #14
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure. Was gonna install them last weekend but my wife ruined those plans by having a baby...
Old 08-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #17

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Derek sept 22 you down for miller

Not sure. Been working a lot of weekends. I'll let you know in a few weeks.

I really want to go...
Old 08-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #18
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db View Post
Not sure. Been working a lot of weekends. I'll let you know in a few weeks.

I really want to go...
oh you know you want o skip work to go on the miller trail.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:24 PM   #20
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Wheres the op?