Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 OFF ROAD EXPO

Old 08-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #21
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery

Our son was one of the builders of this truck (and its twin)... and we got to ride in it from that building out to the parking lot at takedown on Sunday. Fun stuff, but as it has a locked rear end, hard to steer on pavement! I posted the You Tube video series of the build of Stewart's Raceworks Raptor.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #22
No time is ever wasted offroading
SparkinTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Ashley
SparkinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
from last year. the yellow truck caught on fire a little bit right after i stopped filming. blew a fuel line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkzQT...hannel&list=UL
Oh i remember this from last year, that truck was bad ass till that happened.
Sucked and it smelt soo bad!!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #23
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going. This looks like fun
Old 09-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #24
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
So is everyone going on Saturday or Sunday ?
Old 09-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #25
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I'll probably be there Saturday. Less bros at they show since thy all work shitty jobs at Monster that requires them to come in on Saturday.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:49 AM   #26
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday
Old 09-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #28
pelon is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
pelon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Saturday
I will follow Brandon on Saturday.
I don't know if the Beer Belly bag will work over a natural beer belly. Looks like i will have to buy beer there. $10.00 a pop ouch.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #29
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelon View Post
I will follow Brandon on Saturday.
I don't know if the Beer Belly bag will work over a natural beer belly. Looks like i will have to buy beer there. $10.00 a pop ouch.
LOL yeah i forgot about that.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #30
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
A few weeks ago BFG posted on their Facebook to email them if you're going to the Expo. I emailed them and yesterday they asked me to be a special guest at the BFG/Scoreville event. “SCOREville” – a tribute to the SCORE Baja Legends and the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame"

I'm waiting to hear back about the details of the event. Maybe I'll get in for free which will be cool.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:08 AM   #31
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Probably go on Sat.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:31 AM   #32
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
10 days away...

good sized exhibitor list

http://www.offroadexpo.com/page/12exhiblist
Old 10-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #33
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
bump!

expo is this weekend
Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #34
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I'm looking forward to this event.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #35
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Plan on getting there around 10am Saturday.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #36
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Damn housework can't go Saturday, hope Sunday is still good
Old 10-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #38
No Rangers Here is on a distinguished road

Army: Apache helicopter repairman 15R
Name: jordan
No Rangers Here's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there sunday for sore hopefully see some tacoma world guys there