Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Dependable Off Road

Old 08-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Dependable Off Road

I am sitting here at work and bored outta my mind so I thought I'd start a thread on this shop.

Took my 2008 Taco into Dependable Off Road in Anaheim to get a cab mount chop done to clear my new 285's.

They charged me $225 to do both sides, weld the plate and paint it. I thought that it wasn't a bad deal, considering KR FAB is way the hell out in Lancaster and I'm here in Huntington Beach, and Sick Nicks was probably one of the worst places I have went to in terms of customer service, I didn't even wanna let him touch my truck...

Demello, Camburg and Outlaw Off Road were all booked up for like 3 weeks so I decided to go with Dependable.

I am in the process of waiting to pick up my car, will post a review of this shop when I receive my truck back.

If anyone else wants to post their opinions and thoughts on Dependable in here too that'd be great.