Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Bi-Monthly OC Tacos Meet

Old 03-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #461
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Portillos sounds lovely.
What time are you leaving? Since you're close to me, did you want to caravan there? Send me a pm if you're down. Anyone else from the Diamond bar/Walnut area?
Old 03-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #462
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
What time are you leaving? Since you're close to me, did you want to caravan there? Send me a pm if you're down. Anyone else from the Diamond bar/Walnut area?
Scratch that idea. I'm already here. I see two tacos so far. I'm looking at pictures to see who is who since I have no idea.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #463
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Alright... here is Chris' thread for the LED foglights you all liked.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...lights-44.html

I had a good time yesterday and it was a pleasure meeting you all.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #464
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet thanks. It was nice talking to all you guys last night another great successful meet. See you guys in another 2 weeks
Old 03-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #468
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
BBQ meet in so cal

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=268599
Old 03-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #469
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
this Wed but Traveler hasn't decided on the meet up spot
Pretty sure we can do this on our own.

I'm in the same exact area as Matt (The Traveler) -- like, I literally live across the street from where he works/used to work -- so all my suggestions are going to keep it in South County. With that in mind, I'm going to throw out something in The Orchard off El Toro Rd. There's Chipotle, The Habit, Lucille's, Bru, Wahoo's, Fuddrucker's, Panda Express, and a huge variety of pretty much any flavor one might be in the mood for (Mexican, Greek, Chinese, coffee shop, smoothies, dessert). All within a two-block circle. All with plenty of parking.

Wanna do Fuddrucker's? Or maybe Chipotle?
Old 03-18-2013, 11:24 PM   #476
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
How bout cafe ms cutie? Or g-burger?