Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Bi-Monthly OC Tacos Meet

Old 04-04-2013, 08:55 AM   #521
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
It was like 3-5 miles from his house...why you hating reeeeannn?
Old 04-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #525
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
Who's the guy in the Laker shirt? any chance you went to La Habra high or Sonora? You look so familiar.....
Me (guy with hat, On the right of guy in yellow) + Guy in yellow shirt played Polo for La Habra.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #526
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Me (guy with hat, On the right of guy in yellow) + Guy in yellow shirt played Polo for La Habra.
HAHA! I thought he looked familiar. I graduated from LHHS in 2002. Small world....
Old 04-04-2013, 03:05 PM   #527
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...trail-run.html
Old 04-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #528
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
HAHA! I thought he looked familiar. I graduated from LHHS in 2002. Small world....
Yeah he graduated in 2000 I believe (yellow).

I was '04
Old 04-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #529
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Yeah he graduated in 2000 I believe (yellow).

I was '04
and my wife '03 =P
Old 04-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #530
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Well technically this is Chris's thread and iirc we all wondered (including him) why you took over and changed the day

#justsaying
Old 04-10-2013, 12:03 AM   #532
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
No way! I just miss you guys! Wifey has volleyball on Wednesdays! Doh!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #534
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
OK Bruxie it is. Decided on the Brea location so that our 626/909 guys make it. There's a huge shopping center right behind it where we met for Five Guys a few months back.

Bruxie
215 W Birch St, Brea, CA
Brea Downtown
(714) 255-1188

Wednesday 4/17/13 at 7:00PM.

Then whoever wants to will mob down to Joe's Italian Ices with us in Anaheim for dessert, should be fun with like 10 Tacos mobbing down the 57

I hope a lot of people show up this week! Meets have been going great the last few times, don't wanna drop the ball now!
Old 04-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #535
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there tomorrow night.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #537
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Edit: Ill be a little late. Wife and I are looking at a home in Yorba Linda tomorrow after work. So ill be bringing her too. Should be around 7:30 or so that I show up guys, see you tomorrow.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:00 AM   #539
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man cruise down!