Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Bi-Monthly OC Tacos Meet

Old 09-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Bi-Monthly OC Tacos Meet

Ok, so the next OC Tacos meet this week will be Thursday the 6th at 7pm at The Hat in Brea. 1210 E. Imperial Highway, Brea.
This is the same meet as the In N Out in Tustin meet, only the location is going to change from time to time.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there
Old 09-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
any chance of doing this on weekends????? I work nights when im back home and would love to get out and meet some of the OC peeps
Old 09-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Oh man. I'm going to be there so early.

The Hat is down the street from the new house too but we don't move in until Saturday.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #6
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Weekends are for wheelin'!!

See you guys Thursday
touchè.

maybe fridays then? i have them off sometimes... hell maybe ill just call off every time this comes up lol.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:34 PM   #7
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

The Hat is down the street from the new house too but we don't move in until Saturday.
I'll be there early

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
touchè.

maybe fridays then? i have them off sometimes... hell maybe ill just call off every time this comes up lol.
dude Let me know when you're back and I'll make a meet a he one in rancho. For the IE guys
Old 09-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
I'll be there early

dude Let me know when you're back and I'll make a meet a he one in rancho. For the IE guys
Saweet! ill be down for a few meets in the IE! its nice seeing faces before wheelin!
Old 09-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I'll be there early
I'm off at 5 so I'll probably be there at 530. If I go home I'll be home at 6 or 610 so I'll have to leave in 20 minutes for the meet. I'm fucked. Lol.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saweet! ill be down for a few meets in the IE! its nice seeing faces before wheelin!
Cool once my truck is finished we can meet up for lunch then roll out somewhere!

Quote:
I'm off at 5 so I'll probably be there at 530. If I go home I'll be home at 6 or 610 so I'll have to leave in 20 minutes for the meet. I'm fucked. Lol.
I can be there after 4 lol
Old 09-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #11
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
any chance of doing this on weekends????? I work nights when im back home and would love to get out and meet some of the OC peeps
Traveler is the king of the local weekend runs. Although, I've decided that once I get my Icon setup, I am going to park on top of his truck at our next run.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #12

Quote:

Please leave some pastrami for the rest of us!
Old 09-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Traveler is the king of the local weekend runs. Although, I've decided that once I get my Icon setup, I am going to park on top of his truck at our next run.
im like 20 minutes from lucern, so im down to use my place as a small rally point for a weekend excursion or day trip into lucern or anywhere else in the dez. im going to try to get out every weekend when i get home
Old 09-03-2012, 10:48 PM   #15
Banned
Quote:
I can be there after 4 lol
Cruse the mall to look at chicks until 7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Please leave some pastrami for the rest of us!
Hurry. After this weekend it is gone.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #16
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I don't cruise any malls...too many underage girls...not my thing sorry lol
Old 09-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #17
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Ill be there
Old 09-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #19
Ste is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Ste's Tacoma Gallery
Ill try and make it early