Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

went to devils slide in Ocotillo Wells

Old 01-14-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
went to devils slide in Ocotillo Wells

So last weekend i headed out to Ocotillo and went to 'devils slide'...i sat at the bottom there for a while cuz i didnt think i could make it in the taco. but eventually i charged up that sucker and made it up the steep side on the left...it was so fun, my buddy said when i got to the top i was shooting a 40ft roost!...so if your worried about making it just try it...I have 2x4!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:31 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
You should've went to the meet man!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
We were out there as well good times.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
x3
Old 01-14-2009, 11:00 AM   #6
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man socalman22 & darekabraham the next meet we should def. all go out there and have a day of fun! sorry all you "this thread is worthless without pics" i was too busy driving to stick my head out the window to take a pic for you...just use your imagination!
Old 01-14-2009, 11:39 AM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah we drove by devils slide surprised you didnt smell the tacos roll by
Old 01-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #8
EBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really nice

EBruddah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUVVV View Post
So last weekend i headed out to Ocotillo and went to 'devils slide'...i sat at the bottom there for a while cuz i didnt think i could make it in the taco. but eventually i charged up that sucker and made it up the steep side on the left...it was so fun, my buddy said when i got to the top i was shooting a 40ft roost!...so if your worried about making it just try it...I have 2x4!
They don't like folks driving up it because of erosion issues and not because it's impossible.

Remember "TREAD LIGHTLY" or we won't have anywhere to wheel eventually!
Old 01-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com

True that they closed alot around devils slide people didnt realize how big of a drop the side was.