Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

10th Annual Pismo Jamboree (Sept 28-30th 2012)

Old 09-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #41
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Is there anyone coming up from the southern 805 that's gonna like caravan up Saturday morning?
Old 09-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #43
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
I'm trying to get Saturday off. If I do I will be going up sat early.

Nice! Let me know
Old 09-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #44
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on what days I can get off/ how much truck is behaving I may go up on sat
Old 09-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #46
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
i was sitting in class today and all i kept thinking about is how much i want to go to pismo lol
HAHAH... have you been there?
Old 09-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #48
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be leaving from Hemet next friday at 5. Anyone along the way is welcome to caravan out. I'll be taking the 10 to 210 over to the 101 and then north.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #49
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Quote:
He's been there.....1st (i think 1st)trip didn't go to well for amount of truck time bring a shovel ths time
sucky
Old 09-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #50
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He's been there.....1st (i think 1st)trip didn't go to well for amount of truck time bring a shovel ths time
for some odd reason his truck was 100% fine at the huck a thon
Old 09-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #52
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He got different tires right? Mt's are horrible in sand unless 4x or gotta hp.....ya it wasn't his fault mt+sand=no bueno
same ones lol....i got mts and i do pretty good : p
Old 09-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #53
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
That 4.0 helps....thought he was or did get new ones. After re reading my post, I wasn't taking shat....... he's my fellow 1st gen dbl cab, were basically brothers and I was referring to huckfest, sand was super soft that day, I saw a shit load of trucks stuck everywhere.

But I still stand by my previous statement mt's+sand=no bueno, unless 4x or gobs of hp
Old 09-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #54

Quote:
That 4.0 helps....thought he was or did get new ones. After re reading my post, I wasn't taking shat....... he's my fellow 1st gen dbl cab, were basically brothers and I was referring to huckfest, sand was super soft that day, I saw a shit load of trucks stuck everywhere.

But I still stand by my previous statement mt's+sand=no bueno, unless 4x or gobs of hp
ya for some odd reason my truck did great at the huck-a-thong ( my second trip with my truck to pismo) never even came close to getting stuck.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #55

Who all is camping? a buddy of mine is going to pull his trailer up there Saturday morning and were gonna stay Saturday night. is there a group that's already planning on camping Saturday?
Old 09-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post
HAHAH... have you been there?
ive only had my truck there twice but ive been a lot with the dirtbikes.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:07 AM   #59
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I was wondering where the pismo jam thread was. There was hardly talk so I figured it wasn't happening this year.

I guess I can make a special appearance.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:10 AM   #60
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Damn I was wondering where the pismo jam thread was. There was hardly talk so I figured it wasn't happening this year.

I guess I can make a special appearance.
Awesome! Ill Put your name up on the list!