Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

10th Annual Pismo Jamboree (Sept 28-30th 2012)

Old 09-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
10th Annual Pismo Jamboree (Sept 28-30th 2012)

Dates have been set for this year's Pismo Jamboree!

Sept. 28th-30th, 2012

Most activities will be on Saturday the 29th and I'm sure people will start arriving the 27th and 28th. Stay tuned here for more info and also check into the website http://pismojamboree.com from time to time for updates.

Start planning now!

Also, if you have facebook, there is a Pismo Jamboree Facebook Page as well.
Last year was awesome, let's make this year even better! :thumbup:

Ill start the List going:

1.Brandon H
2.J4RR
3.Steveonthebeach
4. Sblue
5. Jordansmith127
6. tacokid09
7. mpleitez
8. santabarbarataco
9.Wildhorse1966
10.THExBUSxDRIVER
11. HBMurphy
12. Straycat241 (maybe)
13. ntydog13 (maybe)
14. MotoXdoer fri/sat
15. Redfox1 (Maybe w/ Cal Poly off-road club)
16. 05sctaco
Old 09-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going for sure B!

1.Brandon H
2.J4RR
Old 09-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
Igorot
Steveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steveonthebeach's Tacoma Gallery
Im crusin.

1.Brandon H
2.J4RR
3.Steveonthebeach
Old 09-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
hmm...i might go....depends on what kind of homework I have that weekend.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #7
05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
05tundra13's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be going as long as my truck is done. Let's hope it is.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Bump!!! Come on guys lets get some more sign ups!
x2^^ this organized event is awesome, 100+ Toyota rigs and enthusiasts, where can you see that at such a great location, Oceano dunes!
I'm leaving from the OC anyone that's wants to caravan we can for sure organize that as well.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #9
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Yesss

1.Brandon H
2.J4RR
3.Steveonthebeach
4. Sblue
Old 09-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #11
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Going!
Old 09-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #12
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Awesome Alma!!!!!

Bump!!
Yayy. Idk if I should camp though I live so close to there now it's weird hah
Old 09-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #14

SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
I'm gonna try and make it for at least sat

I hate my new boss! And my job for that matter!
Yayaya. What's wrong with it?
Old 09-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #15
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post
Yayaya. What's wrong with it?
Transferred to a new store that is 2nd largest in area and one of the busiest, with a horrible witch of a boss.....and I'm over working every weekend, every holiday and my shift 11:30-8pm....I can go on

Back on topic, last few times have been fun! They're bringing raffle back for this one.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:26 AM   #16
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm most likely going! Last hurrah on the stock rwar
Old 09-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #20
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there!