Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal to NorCal & NorCal to SoCal Express

Old 04-04-2013, 12:33 AM   #21
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
^This! Someone in the Bay Area wants my avid bar...anyone heading up there anytime soon?
Old 04-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #22
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
I will be heading from SD to Davis in the beginning of June.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:30 AM   #23
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Going to san fran in may.

P.S. In the wifes jetta-it is a wagon though.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #24
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Anybody heading up near the Berkley area this coming weekend or Memorial Day weekend?
Old 05-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #25
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Bump
Old 06-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #26
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm heading up to Davis from San Diego this coming week on the 4th, 5th, or 6th, haven't decided yet. Then this weekend I'm heading to the bay area to pick a buddy up to go camping next weekend.
I'm coming back to San Diego in the week of the 17th, I think.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:25 AM   #27
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to buy my wheels......

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...mp-x-m-ts.html
Old 08-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #28
LensCap

Doing the San Diego -> Davis trip again around September 17th and can take some stuff north if anyone's interested. I can stop in LA and Sacramento areas if that helps, but would prefer to meet close to the 5 or 99.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #29
LensCap

The 92Shawman express departs San Diego on Friday, September 20th sometime and arrives in Davis 9 hours later. Let me know if you want something moved!
Old 12-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #30
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey whats up guys,
I have a guy that wants to buy some seats from me, but i'm in socal (san luis obispo area) and was seeing if anyone is heading up north for the holidays.
Let me know!
Thanks!!
Old 12-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #31
LensCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Hey whats up guys,
I have a guy that wants to buy some seats from me, but i'm in socal (san luis obispo area) and was seeing if anyone is heading up north for the holidays.
Let me know!
Thanks!!
I'll head back north on January 2nd or 3rd, if they can wait.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #32
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
I'll head back north on January 2nd or 3rd, if they can wait.
ill tell him to check out this thread!
thanks man
Old 12-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #33
nieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
nieb15's Tacoma Gallery
That would be me, I'm fine to wait. Where up north will you be heading Shawman?
Old 12-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #34
LensCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieb15 View Post
That would be me, I'm fine to wait. Where up north will you be heading Shawman?
Davis, passing through Sacramento on the 99, probably. And I'll be heading up from San Diego. How many seats and how large are they?

Also, for anyone else who may be interested, I'm heading south from davis to San Diego on Friday or Saturday the 13th or 14th. Let me know if you guys need stuff shipped!
Old 12-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #35
nieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shednieb15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
nieb15's Tacoma Gallery
Davis would be perfect, I'm up in Auburn.
Two front bucket seats from a Tacoma, I can get dimensions from the seller if need be.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #36
LensCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieb15 View Post
Davis would be perfect, I'm up in Auburn.
Two front bucket seats from a Tacoma, I can get dimensions from the seller if need be.
Cool! I'll let you know when I'll be free when I get back up here so you can pick them up.
That should be fine. I'm just limited by the campershell height, but I'm sure I can play real life tetris with my various other things to get it all to fit.

Could both of you pm me your phone numbers or whatever's the best way to contact you for picking them up and dropping them off? Doesn't have to be right away, just sometime before the 2nd.

Also, CayucosTacoma, if you're going to be unavailable when I head up on the 2nd, I could also pick them up when I head down this Friday or Saturday or maybe later in December if I head up to big bear/the snow.

Old 12-18-2013, 05:20 AM   #38
travis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis.diller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Electronics Technician 2nd Class, Submarine Qualified
Name: Travis
travis.diller's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego to slo county and back 22-26th pm me if you need... I take the fifteen so I can do minor stops.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #39
00taco00 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Reagan
00taco00's Tacoma Gallery
I make trips from lemoore (fresno area) to san diego and back, about once a month. Pm me if anyone needs anything
Old 12-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #40
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco00 View Post
I make trips from lemoore (fresno area) to san diego and back, about once a month. Pm me if anyone needs anything
You get stationed in lemoore?