Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Pre-Deployment Ocotillo Wells run Sat 15 Sept 2012

Old 09-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Pre-Deployment Ocotillo Wells run Sat 15 Sept 2012

Well it's about that time for my buddy Brent to take off for a 6+ month deployment. We would like to get some folks out the the desert for some froadin'. Meet up time will be 630pm-7pm at Restrooms by the Ranger Station.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=com.yahoo:en-USfficial&client=firefox&q=33.154071,-116.166699&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x80da2458ba0d6dcf:0xa7516fd8d8266079, %2B33%C2%B0+9%27+3.95%22,+-116%C2%B0+10%27+1.99%22&gl=us&sa=X&ei=ty5RUOSCGaq7 igKI8YGABw&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Grid Coordinates: 33.154071,-116.166699

Comms:
CB channel 21
Race radio 153.110

List:
1. imsikotic
2. Brent
3. Bandwagon- Maybe
4. Nfs257
5. csjumper2003
6. socalduckslayer
7. gregero
8. alegav
9. socaltaco65-????
10. chilidocrc
11. speedfreek
12. lembowski- Leaving North Park area between 4:30 and 5:00
13. davidd
Old 09-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the details I may be in.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
shit... im hoping to do my ucas on sat. push it to sunday?????

nvm scratch that id want to get it alligned before going to the desert.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Haha I don't even know, day or night?
Old 09-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #7
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
UCAs are easy. Do them during the week.

dont get paid til friday. ill pick them up on sat. probably. plus i currently have an issue with my truck that might take my money anyways lol
Old 09-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #8
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
I'd totally be in if I didn't have so much rubbing in the front. Gotta have duckslayer do my cab chop first.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:46 PM   #9
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit I need to stop coming on the forum to see all these runs that I cant go to...
Old 09-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #11
Late afternoon to night run could be fun
Old 09-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #13
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, whoever needs shit hacked up on their trucks let me know, Friday afternoon and Saturday will dedicated to making sure everyone who wants to go has their tricks ready (no excuses) Saturday afternoon and night its on fuggers.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #14
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Its a shame the weather is getting hotter by next weekend

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...+CASPOCOWEV:13
Old 09-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #16
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I'd like to get out there, but I'm gonna be spending money on getting the truck back into shape; gotta find out why my tire went flat and will possibly have to fix a couple rims or buy a new tire.
You can roll with
Old 09-10-2012, 10:59 AM   #18
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Yup