Ok some of you are camping the night before, those of you that are please get with others doing the same so ya'll can get on the same page..
Those of you who are going down in the morning as I am can meet up at the gas station in Julian, which is at the end of town right before going down Banner grade...
I plan on being at the gas station, in Julian, at the far end of town no later than 8:00 am, I/we will depart from there to Ocotillo at 8:15 am
If you are running late you can call my cell, (I can hear the prank calls already) 619-322-5129, if you say you'll be 5 mins., then we'll wait 5 mins if more well you may need to play "catch up"... just call , i know cell service is sketchy in a couple spots but I've been lucky with service down there
Theres been a couple times when we've amassed at the right time only to stand around with our hands in our pockets for another 45 mins.
I dont want to stand around....
I want to wheel.....
surely i dont need to remind ya'll on bringing the obvious (food,water,extra gas (not required but doesn't hurt) recovery tools, i've wheeled with most of you at least once i think, & the ones i haven't seem to know whats up so should be a good day
3.Leoffensive (camping Saturday night)
8. battlescars - maybe
9. Mikey89 (camping Saturday night)
10. Socalduckslayer (Camping Saturday night, after Corral Canyon)
11. David K (want to as long as a book presentation isn't the same weekend)
12. csjumper (maybe/ camping Saturday night)
14. chilidogrc- camping sat night
15. elp303 (camping Saturday)
16.lil baby Reagan
17. mercurymullet - the dirt diggler is leaving at 3 now.
18. LilManny (camping Saturday)
19. jeffz0rz (camping and skipping cc)