Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

You guys dont have a Classified for SOCAL

Old 09-16-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
You guys dont have a Classified for SOCAL

So making a new thread, I would of put it in one of your yardsale threads but I dont know your area codes and its not just for the SD area. If it needs to be moved let me know and I will do so accordingly.

Going lowered and my first step of that is happening next weekend in El Centro when I meet up with Ry to get his stockies. This means that my Goodyear Duratracs on black 10 holes will be up for grabs. Im asking 450 for the set of 4 if someone is willing to meet up around that area. What Im getting at is I am willing to swap out my 32's and put the stocks on in a parking lot if someone wants to come pick up the wheels and tires. Tires are 265/75/16 on 16x8 5 on 4.5 w/ 4.5 BS with roughly 40% tread life.

I am also selling a one off billet 2" strut spacer and 2" AAL for 300 plus shipping. Kit yields 4" of lift and have had it on the truck for some 130k miles without issues. I am willing to take cash or paypal, PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
You guys dont have a Classified for SOCAL-2012-6-30-2.jpg   You guys dont have a Classified for SOCAL-lift-goodyear-5.jpg   You guys dont have a Classified for SOCAL-lift-4.jpg   You guys dont have a Classified for SOCAL-lift-5.jpg