Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Tacomas needed for Suspension Lift Fit Test

Old 01-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
jamminjeff10 is on a distinguished road
jamminjeff10's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomas needed for Suspension Lift Fit Test

I am looking for a 05-08 Tacoma 4wd to perform a RCD Suspension System 4-5" Suspension test fit and installation. I can coordinate this with several shops in SoCal, or at our facilty in El Cajon, CA.

Vehicle and owner must be located in SoCal.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jeff Yoder
RCD Suspension
Old 01-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't you do this in N. Florida. I would be so in.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
Why can't you do this in N. Florida. I would be so in.
Seriously bro haha, who's gonna be the lucky guy?!
Old 01-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamminjeff10 View Post
I am looking for a 05-08 Tacoma 4wd to perform a RCD Suspension System 4-5" Suspension test fit and installation. I can coordinate this with several shops in SoCal, or at our facilty in El Cajon, CA.

Vehicle and owner must be located in SoCal.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jeff Yoder
RCD Suspension
What style of suspension? Crawler, high speed, generally tooling around? If it's something particularly hardcore, I'll volunteer for the fit and field testing. I've snapped after market upper control arms, so I'd be happy to put your gear through its paces.

I can trailer my rig out to you and will run Barstow untill we find a weak point if you're into it. I'm fully caged and SCORE certified.

And subscribed.

-Mike
Old 01-16-2009, 03:27 PM   #9
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
What style of suspension? Crawler, high speed, generally tooling around? If it's something particularly hardcore, I'll volunteer for the fit and field testing. I've snapped after market upper control arms, so I'd be happy to put your gear through its paces.

I can trailer my rig out to you and will run Barstow untill we find a weak point if you're into it. I'm fully caged and SCORE certified.

And subscribed.

-Mike
Showoff.....
Old 01-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #10
Thanks for the interest.

Quote:
what about an '09?
PM me your contact info on the '09?

Quote:
I have an 08 double cab trd O.R prerunner. I know it says 4x4 but if you need a prerunner let me know. I live in Fontana. Right down the block from you.
Got your PM, I really need a 4x4 right now, but will need more trucks in the coming weeks as we roll out the kit. I will contact you.

Quote:

And subscribed.
This is a general lift kit, subframe, new knuckles, new Bilstein Struts, etc. This is not a race kit, although I will keep youin mind on someother hard core parts we are working on, PM your info.

Quote:
I got one in norcal!
PM your info, i will consider NorCal.

Attached are a few sneak peek photo's of the suspension kit and our truck.
Attached Thumbnails
Tacomas needed for Suspension Lift Fit Test-img_1917.jpg   Tacomas needed for Suspension Lift Fit Test-img_2718.jpg  
Old 01-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #13
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
hmm... dropbracket.
So is that a 6" lift, with bilstein C/O's and all. Sounds expensive...
Old 01-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #14
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
The kit he wants to put on is a 4-5" lift man im down the way from him but i dont have a 4x4 damn it hopefully a long travel kit will come out and i will definately be there jeff!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:29 AM   #15
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I knew I should have purchased a 4x4! Keep me in the loop.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #18
Thanks everyone for your interest. If you pm'd me, you should have gotten a reply from me by now. Although I am looking for a 4x4 specifically, I will be offering an "introductory" price for anyone that is interested. Just P/M me with your e-mail, and I will send you more detailed product information.

I will keep you all posted once we select a vehicle.

Thanks again for your interest.