Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Ocotillo wells(Feeler) Friday September 21 late Evening/night run

Old 09-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #22
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
so whos 100% down. i may try to go in early so i can get off early.
I am in for sure. Started to prep the truck today and plan on finishing it up tomorrow
Old 09-20-2012, 08:43 AM   #23
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Still up in the air for me, I pick the wife up tonight and trying to see if I can leave early tomorrow.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #24
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious about how you guys feel about non-tacomas tag-a-longs. Got my mountaineer back summer and the people I've always went with have moved, transferred, yadda yadda no one cares. Have joined forums that match or somewhat match my vehicle but no one seems to go out much. You guys seem to be in my area and actually take your stuff out. My wife works retail and I have two young kids so I'm not making every event, but it looked like you had fun on the 15th.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #25
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Just curious about how you guys feel about non-tacomas tag-a-longs. Got my mountaineer back summer and the people I've always went with have moved, transferred, yadda yadda no one cares. Have joined forums that match or somewhat match my vehicle but no one seems to go out much. You guys seem to be in my area and actually take your stuff out. My wife works retail and I have two young kids so I'm not making every event, but it looked like you had fun on the 15th.
All are usually welcome. We tend not to leave any body behind. We have even let rangers tag along...
Old 09-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #26
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hi Gary, I'm in Lakeside, generally all are welcome, just bear in mind that it is a Toyota forum & what I mean by that is as long as you don't start baggin' on 'yotas & declare the Mountaineer king of trails, i don't see an issue, I'll trail with anyone regardless of what they drive as long as they have some offroad skill & aren't a hazard to themselves or others..

I get that you couldn't find anyone who wants to off road their trucks in your forum, but I am curious as to how you ended up here.....

Anyway, welcome to Tacoma World.......(hang around & maybe a Tacoma will be in your future)
Old 09-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #27
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Only guys anyone on here ever has trouble with is guys whose wifes work retail, gotta be careful whit those guys, they can be shady
Old 09-20-2012, 09:56 AM   #28
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

My first choice was a 4dr tacoma. I've had two toyotas and love em. I actually hate fords but it was what I could afford. I'm not a pro driver but I can get around. I ran my stock 2wd 5lug all over superstition and ocotillio wells. It did have some beefed up 205/75 15 street tires though, lol.

I found your forum half drunk, watching nascar and searching ocotillio runs in google. I'll keep an eye out for something that can fit my schedule. Thanks.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:03 AM   #29
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My first choice was a 4dr tacoma. I've had two toyotas and love em. I actually hate fords but it was what I could afford. I'm not a pro driver but I can get around. I ran my stock 2wd 5lug all over superstition and ocotillio wells. It did have some beefed up 205/75 15 street tires though, lol.

I found your forum half drunk, watching nascar and searching ocotillio runs in google. I'll keep an eye out for something that can fit my schedule. Thanks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This guy may just fit in.........
Old 09-20-2012, 10:06 AM   #30
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Only guys anyone on here ever has trouble with is guys whose wifes work retail, gotta be careful whit those guys, they can be shady

HA! My girl works retail & dealing with the public all day sometimes makes her, ummm , how should I say this, Hmmmm, it makes her a bitch , no other word for it.....
Old 09-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #31

my old taco. Damn kids won't fit in the extra cab.

My wife works at babies r us, so she gets cranky people. Feel your pain.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #32
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Ok let's get a head count.

Who's in for sure?
Old 09-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #33
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
Ok let's get a head count.

Who's in for sure?
Me
Old 09-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #34
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
iffy. let me know whats up.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #35

I got to ok from the wife to go. Whats the eta on the return time. Got voluntold for a tie required wedding the next day. And have to take the kids to yucaipa first.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #36
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun guys, I'm heading out Sunday.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #37
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
It's not looking good for me, I have "things" I have to do with the wife and a few friends, boring as hell ones...Would rather go play in Oco. Damn it!
Old 09-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #38

I'm in unless you guys are just going for a couple hours. Figured 7-midnight then head back. I am going through my phone looking for a passenger now.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:06 PM   #39
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
It's not looking good for me, I have "things" I have to do with the wife and a few friends, boring as hell ones...Would rather go play in Oco. Damn it!

So the OP (You) is gonna fecal flake on his own run huh ??? Niiiiiice !!!

Just bustin' your vagina Erik.....

Oh, one more thing buddy...........

dont forget to......

SPREAD YOUR HANGERRRRSSSS!!!!!
Old 09-20-2012, 07:12 PM   #40
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
So the OP (You) is gonna fecal flake on his own run huh ??? Niiiiiice !!!

Just bustin' your vagina Erik.....

Oh, one more thing buddy...........

dont forget to......

SPREAD YOUR HANGERRRRSSSS!!!!!
ya I'll Fn spread your hangers........I posted for leo as he had no computer at the time..but thanks for asking... Hey Leo I think Douglas needs a nap

TRICK!

Its all good dougie, fun and games, btw have I told you recently I love what you have done to my hangers ( leafs actually)?

YOU ROCK!