Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Ocotillo wells(Feeler) Friday September 21 late Evening/night run

Old 09-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #41
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Have fun guys, I'm heading out Sunday.
Day or night run, and who else is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
It's not looking good for me, I have "things" I have to do with the wife and a few friends, boring as hell ones...Would rather go play in Oco. Damn it!
Womp womp wompppp.. That sucksssssss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
I'm in unless you guys are just going for a couple hours. Figured 7-midnight then head back. I am going through my phone looking for a passenger now.
That's the plan. 7- at least 11

So anyone else going? I still want to go. Just finished prepping the truck
Old 09-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #42
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
i might have to dip out of this run.

just gave money to mi familia
Old 09-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #43
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Just let me know. I leave for work at 430am. I'll drive the build exploder if wes going. The pos exploder if wes aint.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #44
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya I'll Fn spread your hangers........I posted for leo as he had no computer at the time..but thanks for asking... Hey Leo I think Douglas needs a nap

TRICK!

Its all good dougie, fun and games, btw have I told you recently I love what you have done to my hangers ( leafs actually)?

YOU ROCK!

Thanks Erik... Yeah, I always wonder how my springs are holding up out there, ya know, being crappy junk yard parts an all.....
Old 09-21-2012, 04:07 AM   #45
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

driving the DD to work. Hit you guys up next time.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:18 AM   #46
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Thanks Erik... Yeah, I always wonder how my springs are holding up out there, ya know, being crappy junk yard parts an all.....

those cut up rust buckets are holding up just fine, had to tow a buddies vette to the Vette Doctor and the truck did just fine, a bit under powered but the rear was a bit lower then level and was nice and comfy.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #49
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry all, not enough going and or no one going, it was last minute. Will have to plan another night run soon and before Dougs big one.

A mod could lock it please.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #50
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
i think everyone dropped out. sorry David.
Quote:
Sorry all, not enough going and or no one going, it was last minute. Will have to plan another night run soon and before Dougs big one.

A mod could lock it please.
Cool deal. Next time
Old 09-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #51

Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Ok well I am still going. Promised my bud I would take him.
I will be on weatherman if anyone rolls out
Old 09-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #53

I'll still go

I'll still role. Where/when are you going.

Only have a cb also. No smartphone(long story)
Old 09-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #55

Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Had a blast with Gary last night.
Weather was still hot like last week, but we had wind which helped a lot.

Here are the only pictures I have. No action shots.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #56

Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Gary was pretty modest about his rig. He has one badass setup going on! 62" Deavers + 3" double bypass in the rear, Bronco TTB front end with 2.5 coilovers.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #57

thanks dude. luckily you have four banger that way i could use the hp to make up for lack of equipment and talent. had fun though. was still 93 degrees at midnight when i left ampm
Old 09-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #58
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
Gary was pretty modest about his rig. He has one badass setup going on! 62" Deavers + 3" double bypass in the rear, Bronco TTB front end with 2.5 coilovers.
HA! My thoughts exactly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
thanks dude. luckily you have four banger that way i could use the hp to make up for lack of equipment and talent. had fun though. was still 93 degrees at midnight when i left ampm

So you guys going to roll out Oct. 14th in Ocotillo ??
Old 09-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #59
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I want to see David's truck in action. I followed him last night trip but it was so dusty and going slow.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #60

Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hmmm.... I would love to, however my truck might be in the shop by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
I want to see David's truck in action. I followed him last night trip but it was so dusty and going slow.
I was also babying the truck. After not being in the driver seat of my truck for a little close to 2 years and my grill wanting to fall off definatley held me back from pushing the gas a bit. But the dust did not help either