Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Ocotillo wells(Feeler) Friday September 21 late Evening/night run

Old 09-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Ocotillo wells(Feeler) Friday September 21 late Evening/night run

This is a feeler if anyone wants to come out for a quick run for a light/UCA test for Leo ( leoffensive). I would say meet point would be the bathrooms at the ranger station around 700-730PM.
Again this is a feeler to see who would be interested.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #2
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Cmon now let's get a few ppl
Old 09-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
As much fun as last weekend was I'm surprised more aren't already on here saying "YES"
Old 09-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha do sho
Old 09-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #5

Haha fo sho
Old 09-19-2012, 02:03 PM   #6
Do? Fo? I'm confuseded
Old 09-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #7

Stupid ass iphone
Old 09-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
Sorry guys you picked the wrong Friday night. I work this Friday. Next Friday I would be down!!!!!

I dont think Leo can wait that long...
Old 09-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #11
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Let's finalize details!!!!!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #12
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
I'm in
David is like the honey badger. Fuck it, he's in, whatever, let's roll.

Look forward to wheelin with you again soon
Old 09-19-2012, 07:46 PM   #13
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Haha honey badger don't give a fuc!! I might be in On this just gotta check the schedule
Old 09-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh hell ya, double shots of espresso for everyone before the drive home......
Old 09-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #15
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
David is like the honey badger. Fuck it, he's in, whatever, let's roll.

Look forward to wheelin with you again soon
Haha! this time i wont get us lost.
I am trying to get as many runs in before my truck sits in the shop
Old 09-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #16
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

I like being lost, funny part is I thought we were right on course. Too much dust I guess
Old 09-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #17
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
I like being lost, funny part is I thought we were right on course. Too much dust I guess
Should of zigged when we zagged.
But i agree a lot of dust. I was thinking to myself there is no way we are going the wrong way. i thought we were heading the opposite direction of the 78 until we hit homles camp road.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #18

im down for the time eric posted for the ranger station. the question is who wants to caravan out there?
Old 09-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #19
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
im down for the time eric posted for the ranger station. the question is who wants to caravan out there?

Caravan ??? You afraid of getting lost on the way there ??.....
Old 09-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Caravan ??? You afraid of getting lost on the way there ??.....

its that time again