Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official RAD MEET

Old 09-20-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Official RAD MEET

Well ladies and gentlemen it is that time again to help Ray with his truck.

we are going to make this A Rad Meet.
I have all the tools, but if you feel like bring your own go head.
HELP, Hang out and shoot the sh!t
WE can do beer pong make it a party if you want. BBQ @ my house. We need some people to bring chips, soda, beer which is a must, and something to bbq.

-Please bring a Chair and your preferred beverage.
- I will Provide tables.
- if you need your preferred Beverage in about mile radius of my house is AM/pm and Rite Aid.

- I will have shade

Put your name on the list if you are in .

October 6, 2012 Saturday in Azusa
meet starts and 8:00am
to i kick you out

PM me for directions.
WHo is in......

1. Manwithoutaplan
2. Rad (RAY) water, sodas, drinks
3. mpleitez( Asada) Maybe
4. Wildlandtaco ( chips /salsa)
5. whippersnapper02 ( Non Mexican food...so he say's)
6. Jerez ( swing by after work)
7. The Traveler (Brew SHock top )
8. Hiatt1991 (my hands)
9. Ruler ( empty stomach)
10. MarkEmarK 5100 install/coils
11. BrandonH (more Carne)
12.magikbean562
13. akaryanreynolds (soda's and chips)
14. Thesmash133 chip's soda drinks
15. Proforce

We are installing these bad boys.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
17mm & 19mm sockets

Old 09-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
what??
17mm for spindle bolts and 19 for lca bolts
Old 09-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO! I was in the Socal Section and saw this thread. I was like wtf!

Well, looks like its going to be a big SHINDIG! So all are welcome to come and hang out. If you have no experience with TOOLing around, come to just chill. I'll show you how to TOOL in the Shed. . .

I'll bring water, sodas, drinks, but NO alcohol.

Others can do MODS as well while we do these OEM TC LCA
Old 09-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #7
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
LMAO! I was in the Socal Section and saw this thread. I was like wtf!

Well, looks like its going to be a big SHINDIG! So all are welcome to come and hang out. If you have no experience with TOOLing around, come to just chill. I'll show you how to TOOL in the Shed. . .

I'll bring water, sodas, drinks, but NO alcohol.

Others can do MODS as well while we do these OEM TC LCA

Put me down as a maybe we just did a set on my homie's truck wasn't too bad. If I roll gonna bring some ASSADA
Old 09-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #8
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
Old 09-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #10
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
17mm for spindle bolts and 19 for lca bolts
I've torn this front end down about 20 times

You should consider some cam bolts in case yours are seized.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I've torn this front end down about 20 times

You should consider some cam bolts in case yours are seized.
lol ive torn mine apart 1x, done one LT install and one other mid travel set up, sooo you've got me beat by quite a bit
Old 09-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #12
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
That's a nice set up RAD -
Old 09-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #15
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I'll go. I can bring non Mexican food.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #17
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
like beans ??? maybe will adventure over to roscoe's chicken and waffles
No beans, rice, salsa, or horchata. I am down for some chicken and waffles.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #18
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No beans, rice, salsa, or horchata.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #19
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No beans, rice, salsa, or horchata. I am down for some chicken and waffles.
i say we get hiatt to work on ray's truck and will adventure over roscoe's