Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Fog Light Anytime Mod Help In 714 Area?

Old 09-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Light Anytime Mod Help In 714 Area?

Wanting to do the foglight anytime mod, but I don't mess with wires because I am just simply not that technical. Anybody with experience with this mod wanna help me out? We can meet somewhere and I'll buy you lunch or something for your services

Hit me up SoCal people!
Old 09-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
It takes 3 minutes to do. 2 female spade connectors and 4" of wire...
Old 09-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

I really don't know what I am doing when it comes to this stuff, don't wanna fry anything or make a funky light come on when I don't want it to.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
I really don't know what I am doing when it comes to this stuff, don't wanna fry anything or make a funky light come on when I don't want it to.
Trust me man this was my very first mod ever to a vehicle. It took me longer to get the extra wire and female connector ready than it did to finish the mod. Super simple.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #5
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
ask jerez man.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #6

I would have a mechanic I know do it but he says he doesn't want to do it because when my fogs are on supposedly the fog light fuse shows neg and the place where all the green wires are is pos... or its the other way around. He said he doesn't wanna do that because it will not work or something. It's all gibberish to me.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:45 AM   #7
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
If u have the stuff I could prob help u out today after work... I work in Tustin. just pm me around 2 if u wanna do it today... it really is simple I did my own and didn't throw any lights :-)
Old 09-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #8
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
If u have the stuff I could prob help u out today after work... I work in Tustin. just pm me around 2 if u wanna do it today... it really is simple I did my own and didn't throw any lights :-)
or this^