Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 M.O.R.E. Powder Puff Race - 10/6

Old 09-20-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
2012 M.O.R.E. Powder Puff Race - 10/6

I won't make the race this year, but I am still managing the pit teams.

Who else is rolling out?

I may head out this Sunday afternoon to map out pit stops and prerun some of the course.

Attached Thumbnails
2012 M.O.R.E. Powder Puff Race - 10/6-powderpuffmap-001.jpg  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
I'll be there
Old 09-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #4
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Really would like to go shoot this race but think I have to fly to NC for a bachelor party. Going to have to at the very least pick up a shirt to support the cause.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Are you racing this event Jen ???
Yessir that is what I hope to happen!!!! Did you see my T-Shirt sale thread?
Old 09-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

had a great day out in Barstow today with the team, and it was awesome being in cool weather compared to the triple digits of L.A. and the I.E.

Attached Thumbnails
2012 M.O.R.E. Powder Puff Race - 10/6-powder-puff-promo-001a.jpg  
Old 09-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #7

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
!!!! I had a blast today!!! Thanks mike for coming out!!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:08 AM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
So excite!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #9
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know what what race radio channel you guys are going to use ?
Old 10-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #10
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
I won't make the race this year, but I am still managing the pit teams.

Who else is rolling out?

I may head out this Sunday afternoon to map out pit stops and prerun some of the course.

Is that the same course as the freedom250 night race back in July?
Old 10-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #11
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nevermind..its not the same course
Old 10-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #12

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Corey I'm not sure what station we will be using but there should be a different one for race and personal so they don't get clogged up

Tom are you coming??
Old 10-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #13
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Corey I'm not sure what station we will be using but there should be a different one for race and personal so they don't get clogged up

Tom are you coming??
Im scheduled to work Saturday and the only dude who can actually cover my shift is a grumpy dude that im afraid to ask lol..but we'll see. We would love to go and support the The Engage Powder Puff team!!
Old 10-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #14
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully mike can chime in, I have to preset my race radio
Old 10-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Hopefully mike can chime in, I have to preset my race radio
We give out the radio channel during the team meetings and try not to give it out to too many ppl to avoid clogging up the frequency. Hit one of us up closer to race day and we'll let u know
Old 10-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #16

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Alright sounds good thank you
Old 10-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #17
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
sucks i cant make the race. but ill buy a shirt from you Jen. how much buying it for my Lil one.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #18
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
What time is everyone heading out Friday? Don't think we can leave Orange County till 7 ish...
Old 10-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #19
LT Chase Truck

Sorry for the delay in a reply.... We have been busting ass at the shop the past week getting the truck ready...

Race channel will be given out at main pit....

I will not be there, but we had the team meeting last night, and Hassim will do debriefing at main pit at 7am on race day...

Given this is a short course and only 3 hours to run it, there will not be a lot of chase/support needed... There are only 2 pits as assigned by MORE, and Pit A will be run by Jim aka SoCalRoadie, and Pit B will be run by Engage Chase 7 aka Dustin...

Pit A should be a great spectator area as it's by Slash X and wide open so the girls should be letting the truck open up approaching and leaving that area...

Once the girls are done at noon, all chase trucks will be heading back to main pit to hang out or cruise around the area to spectate the big trucks race in the afternoon...
Old 10-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #20
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it out tomorrow night after work. I have to beg my boss to let me off saturday! I need to test the new suspension kit anyways.
It would be cool to help the girls out too