Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 Fall Mojave Trip Pics/Videos

Old 09-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #41
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics guys looks like you had a blast
Old 09-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #42
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #43
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
awesome pics everyone! whats the story behind the black smoke?
Andy and I were heading back to camp on the 15fwy and saw a cloud of black smoke. As we got closer notice a car on fire so we pulled over and see if they needed assistance. It was a girls car and she said the car started to act up and she notice smoke so good thing she stopped and got everything out on time. It looks like a white mustang that was on fire.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #45
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Andy and I were heading back to camp on the 15fwy and saw a cloud of black smoke. As we got closer notice a car on fire so we pulled over and see if they needed assistance. It was a girls car and she said the car started to act up and she notice smoke so good thing she stopped and got everything out on time. It looks like a white mustang that was on fire.
Crazy! Always fun stories out there.

Is that the same bull from last year?!?!
Old 09-25-2012, 12:08 AM   #46
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
great pics.... im going to be sidelined for a bit... cracked the crossmember severly. so glad it held together..
Old 09-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #47
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
got a small clip finished tonight .. a little shaky I know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJQl6s8oaSQ
Old 09-25-2012, 06:53 AM   #50
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice pics!

That is some HoT desolate country, which still has life everywhere .

Thx for sharing !

AZ
Old 09-25-2012, 08:45 AM   #51
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That hill climb is no joke.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #52
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Did you guys fill out the Tortoise form?
Old 09-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #53
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Did you guys fill out the Tortoise form?
if anyone needs that info I have the coords we found it.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #55
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Did you guys end up meeting Robert and the 120 group?
Old 09-25-2012, 10:43 AM   #56
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures guys, I need to remember to bring my go pro next time.

We met up with Robert and the 120 crew near camp and also met one of his close friends "Jager"
Old 09-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #57
partsdude is on a distinguished road

partsdude's Tacoma Gallery
Thats bad ass, Looks like you guys had a great time. Dig all the toyotas. I used to ride my dirt bike out there when i was a kid, Now i live in the Southern Utah desert.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #58
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Nice pics and vids Dave!

That vid on the pole line climb, was that a 2wd?? Looked like he was on marbles with street slicks!
LOL

I am 2wd with locker. I should have started further back. Lesson learned at least there was someone in front of me to pull me out. Those ruts were very deep.

Then everyone else passed that spot with no problem...
Old 09-25-2012, 11:51 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
LOL

I am 2wd with locker. I should have started further back. Lesson learned at least there was someone in front of me to pull me out. Those ruts were very deep.

Then everyone else passed that spot with no problem...
I too was sliding everywhere and gotta admit I was a bit scared driving up that hill with the fam in the truck.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:55 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
I too was sliding everywhere and gotta admit I was a bit scared driving up that hill with the fam in the truck.