Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 Fall Mojave Trip Pics/Videos

Old 09-25-2012, 11:13 PM   #81
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
That trench in the middle would've made me pucker for sure! only one way to go up that one.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #82
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
there were trenches in all the hills for the first 10 miles. 2 feet wide and some were 5 feet deep...enough to suck in our trucks.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:20 AM   #83
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
When's the next trip? After missing two trips, I think my truck and gear is ready to go.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #84
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP3 View Post
When's the next trip? After missing two trips, I think my truck and gear is ready to go.
It might be in the spring...
Old 09-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #85
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
there were trenches in all the hills for the first 10 miles. 2 feet wide and some were 5 feet deep...enough to suck in Jim's truck.

fixed...
Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #86
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
It might be in the spring...
Is there a thread where you planned for the Fall 2012 trip? I only found the Fall 2011 thread and the Spring 2012 thread. Maybe that's why I missed this trip!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #88
LTFJ is on a distinguished road

LTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Epic trip! I can't wait for the next run, I hope by that time I'll have some bypasses in!

Thank you guys for another great trip!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #89
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice pics Andy! The one of Will with the clouds came out great!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #90
LTFJ is on a distinguished road

LTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Nice pics Andy! The one of Will with the clouds came out great!

haha yeah it came out good! My GF altered the picture from instagram. Too bad you didn't go!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTFJ View Post
haha yeah it came out good! My GF altered the picture from instagram. Too bad you didn't go!
I know I know next time hopefully! I may try to get a powerline road trip going somewhere in dec-jan