Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 Fall Mojave Trip Pics/Videos

Old 09-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Fall Mojave Trip Pics/Videos

Old 09-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
OO man this was such a epic weekend hahah had a blast. Thanks to everyone for their help. Pics will be posted tonight.

My pics enjoy.

Old 09-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #5
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
OO man this was such a epic weekend hahah had a blast. Thanks to everyone for their help. Pics will be posted tonight.
Saw some Instagram pictures.

SO FREAKING JEALOUS!

Hurry up with the pics!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 09-24-2012, 09:19 AM   #7
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Saw some Instagram pictures.

SO FREAKING JEALOUS!

Hurry up with the pics!!!
Pics don't do justice where we went this time around.
Wait till the others chimes in .
Old 09-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #8
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dont try chasing Vi... I is not race truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Holy shit Jim!!! That was insane!
Glad nothing too serious happened.

Oh man, That was a sneaky little kicker!

On a lighter note, That trail you guys were on looked awesome! Did you have the two spares in?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Holy shit Jim!!! That was insane!
Glad nothing too serious happen.

Oh man, That was a sneaky little kicker!

On a lighter note, That trail you guys were on looked awesome! Did you have the two spares in?

Beale Mountain to Kelso Depo Road. I had both my spares, but not my bypasses. I over drove the truck.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #11
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Beale Mountain to Kelso Depo Road. I had both my spares, but not my bypasses. I over drove the truck.
Eh, All's well that ends well.. So you must have saw the lip and decided it was a jump, then didnt see the bump behind it?

I dont think bypasses would have helped too much. That was a nasty one.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #12

Quote:
Eh, All's well that ends well.. So you must have saw the lip and decided it was a jump, then didnt see the bump behind it?

I dont think bypasses would have helped too much. That was a nasty one.
the first two jumps were fine, the third was spaced too close to the fourth...
Old 09-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #13
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
the first two jumps were fine, the third was spaced too close to the fourth...
Yikes. Glad nothing broke. Fiberglass is a somewhat easy fix :P
Old 09-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #14

When I saw Jim truck damage i was ouch when I saw the footage I was ooo shi$ lol.
Almost everyone had their share of damage this time around. I had a broken brake tube. The tube that connects from the brake line to the caliper. Had to drive all the way into vegas with only ebrake scared as hell good thing Andy was in front of me the with his FJ just in case I couldn't stop on time.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #15
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
When I saw Jim truck damage i was ouch when I saw the footage I was ooo shi$ lol.
Almost everyone had their share of damage this time around. I had a broken brake tube. The tube that connects from the brake line to the caliper. Had to drive all the way into vegas with only ebrake scared as hell good thing Andy was in front of me the with his FJ just in case I couldn't stop on time.
Damn So did you have to bail out early?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #16
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd Wish i could've been with you guys this time.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #17
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn Jim, I had a moment like that headed out to work on day.... and last mojave trip I got lucky, glad it didnt do much more than that. Might want to look into larger fenders?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:45 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Damn Jim, I had a moment like that headed out to work on day.... and last mojave trip I got lucky, glad it didnt do much more than that. Might want to look into larger fenders?
they are the 6" flares... maybe get a tundra size fender? lol

I'm so glad I didn't get my fenders painted, but now I'll learn how to repair fiberglass then paint the flares myself.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #19

Quote:
they are the 6" flares... maybe get a tundra size fender? lol

I'm so glad I didn't get my fenders painted, but now I'll learn how to repair fiberglass then paint the flares myself.
Oh didn't realize those were the 6" flares. good experience I guess. Definitely looks like a fun trail tho! how was powerline road? I cant wait to get on it.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Oh didn't realize those were the 6" flares. good experience I guess. Definitely looks like a fun trail tho! how was powerline road? I cant wait to get on it.
PL was great on friday. sunday it was insane. must have flooded friday night or saturday because it went from smooth and soft to rough and rutted out.