Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I Guess This is Goodbye.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:57 AM   #22
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you the best.

Socal is Over Rated anyways and I'm sure in NV. You'll be saving much more in cash.

You have each other and still have your truck.

If you miss Socal enough, you can always come back.

I hate companies that do that to long term employees. I've seen my company downsize people that way or better yet, fire them for anything. Watched a long term 33 year employee get fired for nothing and what happens to her Retirement? Sigh.

I wish you the best.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #23
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Awwww Damn it! Sorry Matt, like previously stated looks like we do a road trip up your way for a some runs.

Take care hope to hear from you still.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #24
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Some of the best offroading I've ever had has been with you dude, you know that, we joined TW about the same time , became friends... became family bro'... I gotta lump in my throat, fuck

& because WE ARE family this ain't goodbye brother its "See ya later" & we will....

Good luck to you & Chelsie (shit you guys are gonna do just fine, actually im jelly)

I love you guys,
cRaZy oLdMaN...

Hmmmm, OMD expands to Nevada
Old 09-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #26
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Sux, yer leaving. Sorry to hear about the job loss. I feel your pain. New work will probably take me away from Socal as well. Good luck to you guys in your future endeavors. So I'll make sure to take care of Greg. Take him out for potty time and feed him.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #27
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=imsikotic;5737621]Sux, yer leaving. Sorry to hear about the job loss. I feel your pain. New work will probably take me away from Socal as well. Good luck to you guys in your future endeavors. So I'll make sure to take care of Greg. Take him out for potty time and feed him.[/QUOTE]

Get in line fool.....
Old 09-24-2012, 02:26 PM   #28
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Shit man your going to a free country!!

I'm excited for you guys. Lots of fun to be had in Nevada for a bit cheaper than here.

Like some others I foresee trips to Nevada in our future.

Sucks your leavin man you definitely are a staple in our SoCal community.

Looks like its time expand our empire!!
Old 09-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #30
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
As long as you stay on TW it's like you never left.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #32
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
I know for a fact there are places in Mississippi that are still like that. The only way to watch tv is satellite and the only interent is dial up, and that was only recently that that happened.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #33
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Matt, sorry to hear. We missed you on the run. It all works out for the best in the end. Good luck with the new job and the move.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #35
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Let's do one more Bangn' Burgers meet!!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #36
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear that Matt, dont worry we have races scheduled out in NV in the 2013 season so we will drag you guys out and make you enjoy a dezert race with us again....hopefully you guys can still make the Glamis trip this year also....like the cRaZy oLdMaN said.... "See ya later" & we will...."!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #37
DP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
DP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna miss you Matt, had alot of good times offroading with you and the crew. Best of luck to you and your family.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #38
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
The So Cal crew is gonna miss you. You were the first person I met from TW and most definitely represented So Cal as a leader, organizer, shit-giver, and someone that was always willing to lend a hand on a install or repair. I am sure the Nevada guys will have no problem jumping you in! You already lived in the sticks so not much of a change. Good luck to you and your family!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
P.S......

Can I have Greg ?? ., if your done with him for right now.......
Old 09-24-2012, 07:11 PM   #39
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, sad to see y'all go Matt. Had some good times 'froadin and camping. Best of luck up in Nevada, part of me is a bit jealous!
Old 09-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #40
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLY View Post
The So Cal crew is gonna miss you. You were the first person I met from TW and most definitely represented So CalTacomas as a leader, organizer, shit-giver, and someone that was always willing to lend a hand on a install or repair. I am sure the Nevada guys will have no problem jumping you in! You already lived in the sticks so not much of a change. Good luck to you and your family!!!
Fixed

Matt, what he said! And like Doug said, this ain't goodbye, it's see ya later!