Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I Guess This is Goodbye.

Old 09-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #81
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
You guys clearly have no idea where he's moving too. He's better off with the LT he has than SAS.

Matt, it's a shitty situation but there's an upside to everything.
Let me know once you get settled. I got a 12 pack and a fifth with your name on it.

You just wanna get him drunk & have your way
Old 09-29-2012, 12:12 AM   #82
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Had a nice turnout for Matt & Chelsie's going away send off, its bittersweet tho' for sure, I hate seeing good friends & good people move away but I can honestly say this is going to be a great change & "moving forward in life" move for them, I just hope they remember to show my little sweetheart Illana my bald head & toothless smile once in awhile so she remembers me....

& with that we here in SoCal sadly but proudly hand over THE BEST cheerleader/run organizer that TW has to offer to the Nevada crew...

Matt, Chelsie, I love you guys & only want the best for you & family, like I said earlier, This isn't "Goodbye" its only a "See you later." Godspeed on a safe move.....
Old 09-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #84
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
This is one of my better pieces. I plan on doing something along the lines mutating one of you fucks again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am now the proud owner of one pre owned, slightly stretched out Gregero.......
Old 09-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #88
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Nobody owns me, you sick old shit! hahahhah!
You're right , you are your own man greg....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
He sucks shit.... lol
Quote:
I mean old shit.
Hey fuck you stringbean
Old 09-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #90
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol. I'm still surprised u didn't scare that lil girl at dinner.

hahaha little kids & most dogs love me...
Old 09-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #91
00taco00 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Reagan
00taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
hahaha little kids & most dogs love me...
and its probly the other way around...
Old 09-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #92
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco00 View Post
and its probly the other way around...

Well thats true , I do love little kids & most dogs, its not till they get about your age I start slappin' the shit out of them....
Old 09-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #93
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
& BTW Reagan, are you in or out of this adventure, if not I understand this run is geared for above average men, above average drivers.....

choke on that one sonny....
Old 09-30-2012, 01:50 AM   #94
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #95
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
You guys clearly have no idea where he's moving too. He's better off with the LT he has than SAS.

Matt, it's a shitty situation but there's an upside to everything.
Let me know once you get settled. I got a 12 pack and a fifth with your name on it.
Sounds awesome Jason! ill hit you up once we are settled