Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

newbie from the palm desert area

Old 09-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
alex500martinez is on a distinguished road
Navy: seabee
Name: alex
alex500martinez's Tacoma Gallery
newbie from the palm desert area

i just picked up a 2013 4x4 trd off road tacoma and would like to go on any fun adventures that might involve getting my baby dirty lol.

are any of you guys from the coachella valley area or near palm springs.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
I am up in Yucca Valley. There is lots of trails all over around here. If you wanna go sometime hit me up.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, from Nova Scotia.

Frank
Old 09-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on your new Tacoma !
Old 09-30-2012, 02:10 PM   #7
alex500martinez is on a distinguished road
Navy: seabee
Name: alex
alex500martinez's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys and (NINORTH) for sure man i think i have next weekend off.