Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

FS: '01-'04 Black grille

Old 09-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
FS: '01-'04 Black grille

For sale: '01-'04 Black grille in good condition. All clips are in place, no Toyota emblem and no head light fillers. Light sun fading on top.

Lowering price to $35.

$35 firm. No shipping since it's too fragile.

The grille is located in Fontana and I can take it to downtown Los Angeles if necessary. I'll be at the off road expo Saturday morning.

A little sun fading on the top.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Lowering price to $35.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #3

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
sold.