Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Please help!!!

Old 10-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
yotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: ADRIEL
yotanation29's Tacoma Gallery
Please help!!!

I need upper control arms for my first gen with the ball joint still in. Idk why this is so hard to find, two people already tried to sell me a arms without the ball joints. This is an emergency!!! My truck is sitting in my driveway and need it out by this weekend. Please tell me someone has some or knows someone. Please call or text me at 904-460-8678 if you can help. I live in San Diego
Old 10-03-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda far but if you can hitch a ride to Cal Mini Truck in Montclair they should have what you need.

http://www.calminitruck.com/
Old 10-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I am buying this guys electric windows and locks soon.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/3306102603.html

Call him and ask him about the A arms.
He does not work for a junkyard so he wont try to get top dollar for his parts.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #4
yotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
I already tried with him
Old 10-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
I might still have mine somewhere at my Parents house... I can check later today if you can wait that long..
Old 10-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hey i have some at my dads house im pretty sure.... but im in az, i could ship if you want. let me know. balljoints still in.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
The UCA's on 95-04's dont come with the ball joints still in them.
The ball joints are attached to the spindle.
That may be why you're only getting offers "without" ball joints.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #8

Navy:
I got it figures out, thanks for the help