Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

<HELP> I Need To Borrow Your OEM Lug Nuts in the 818 <HELP>

Old 10-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #21
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

I never heard back from you Via Text. . . LOL. Didn't know you found them.
i can just see it now...

Will texted the wrong number...

"Hey, I found my nuts... You can grab them when you are ready to mount..."

Better hope the wrong number is some hot girl whose BF just dumped her and now she is vulnerable and ready to grab a hold of said nuts...

Old 10-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #22
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Ray forgot to text back I was looking for them and had to rush to dinner with a buddy. I have them in my car so if Jim don't have them just hit me up.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #23
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
i can just see it now...

Will texted the wrong number...

"Hey, I found my nuts... You can grab them when you are ready to mount..."

Better hope the wrong number is some hot girl whose BF just dumped her and now she is vulnerable and ready to grab a hold of said nuts...

Someone did text back and said they wanted the nuts right now I was wtf .
OOO wait it's the right # Ray just couldn't wait haha.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #29
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
RAD, if all else fails, walmart actually carries the correct thread pattern acorn lug nuts.

Saw them there last night.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #30
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ THanks man. . . I need to buy correct Black lug nuts that fit the Stock 16" OEM TRD Beadlock Rims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Wish I saw this earlier I has an extra set

IF you have an extra set of them. How much you want for them? I may need to buy a set off you.

Bring them to the meet tomorrow. I can borrow Jims today and then if I really need to buy a set. I can buy your Extra set you have.

Thanks Mike, Will, and Jim. I knew the 818 would come through. . . Love this site.