Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

<HELP> I Need To Borrow Your OEM Lug Nuts in the 818 <HELP>

Old 10-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<HELP> I Need To Borrow Your OEM Lug Nuts in the 818 <HELP>

Anyone in the 818 area have a set of OEM Lugnuts I can have or borrow for a week? I need them by tomorrow 2pm.

I have my set in storage thats down in the OC and can't make it down there.

Thanks and I'd appreciate it very much. I'd return them to you if you need them as well.

Thanks!
Old 10-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dam you in the EL. . . Thanks man.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set sitting here in my truck bit im way down here also.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks SD guys. . . Wish some of the guys in the 818 are as kind as you two have been.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #6
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Is this us being kind or diabolical? since we are way down here?
Old 10-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #8

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Or take one per rim till you get enough.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Does me no good Ryan. LOL
Old 10-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #15
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have them not sure if it's complete text me tonight and remind me i'll look for them.
I work in Glendale so if I have them you can come by and pick them up
Old 10-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #16
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Thanks SD guys. . . Wish some of the guys in the 818 are as kind as you two have been.
i was about to lend you a set, but never mind....

i will check my stash when i get home tonite...
Old 10-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #17

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^LMAO! Thanks Mike. . . Let me know.

Will, I can pick them up in Glendale if you have them tomorrow!

I'll let you know Ryan. Kinda too far for me in Arcadia

I need a set bad to borrow for short term.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #18
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
if i find them tonite, you may need to pick them up from me late tonite Ray...

i have a shoot tomorrow so won't be home in time to meet up with you...

so it looks like Will may be your best bet if he knows where his set is at...
Old 10-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #19
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ray I found my stock lugs. I'll text you my work addy it's right by the Glendale mall.
I would need them back when you're done since my spare is stock rim .
Old 10-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #20

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks Will. I'm suppose to pick them up from Jim tomorrow. Can you bring them to work just in case Jim forgets. . .

I never heard back from you Via Text. . . LOL. Didn't know you found them.