Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal Gas price spike

Old 10-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #21
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Lets get on that e85 kick but use some sort grass that grows in saltwater. I think I can make the hippies believe I doing a good cause to move around.

If be all for living in the same town as i work. The problem with America is we don't have a good transit system except for like new York. but i heard new York smells like ass. I'd ride a train into work if a train even stopped close to work.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #22
dust ...
chris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Chris
chris66's Tacoma Gallery
all of a sudden i go to fill up and shits 4.65 for 87? ... SHELL CAN BLOW ME

sad thing is like suckers most of us are going to still have to buy it no matter the price and gas companies know that.

oh well... back to driving like a partially blind grandma again
Old 10-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #23
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
just spent my first ever $90 dollars for a full tank of gas...holy jesus! That is the price my friend spends on his titan...I was wondering why EVERY gas station I went to around my area was more crowded than normal. The gas station at costco was ridiculous..I usually get gas there but I had to leave it was so crowded
Old 10-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #24
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to take home my work truck again, $400 dlls saved a month.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #25
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Another reason NOT to live in Cali. My friend can't even afford to drive his truck anymore, he just bought a scooter.

And he'll never hear the end of it from me for owning a scooter.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #26
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Eh prices are overrated. This is what I think about gas... 55-60mpg

SoCal Gas price spike-uploadfromtaptalk1349487172285.jpg
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #27
Blackcat10 is a splendid one to beholdBlackcat10 is a splendid one to beholdBlackcat10 is a splendid one to beholdBlackcat10 is a splendid one to beholdBlackcat10 is a splendid one to beholdBlackcat10 is a splendid one to beholdBlackcat10 is a splendid one to behold
Army:
Blackcat10's Tacoma Gallery
I paid $3.61 this morning here in Indy.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #29
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

$4.99 here at the chevron by my house. This sucks
Old 10-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #30
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
do you guys think gas prices will drive people crazy enough to hold up a gas station? i was just thinking that there probably is someone crazy enough to do it and when it does maybe then there will be some damn regulations on price gouging and the whole paying out your ass if you use a credit card. shits ridiculous.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #32
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Just paid 4.39 at Costco in Fullerton.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #33
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
im in cali i was looking at my gasbuddy app threw the day it went from 3.99 to 4.15 4.25 4.55 my god i hope it goes down soon.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #34
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Has prices are overrated. This is what I think about gas... 55-60mpg

Attachment 173189
That bike is more like 40-45mpg when taking it easy. Sport bikes are a whole bunch of maintenance. This is 55 -60 and you still won't look dumb riding one.

Old 10-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #35
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
That bike is more like 40-45mpg when taking it easy. Sport bikes are a whole bunch of maintenance. This is 55 -60 and you still won't look dumb riding one.

Well I've been riding it for 2 years now and only time I get less than 55 is if I go over 90mph. If I keep it around 85 and below I'll get 50-55 easy even if I ride it really hard the entire tank. Baby it and keep it under 75 and I'll get 60+

Regardless, anything is better than the 17 I get in the truck.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #36
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
SoCal Gas price spike-imageuploadedbytapatalk1349546902.260432.jpg

That's my local gas station. Fuck that shit
Old 10-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #37
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
tree huggers strike again....
Start telling Sacramento to stop the BS, likewise we need to take a stand and be more diligent when voting time comes.

http://economywatch.nbcnews.com/_new...ite&ocid=msnhp
Old 10-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #38
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh god dang california emissions!!!! All the smug ass environmentalist!!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Well I've been riding it for 2 years now and only time I get less than 55 is if I go over 90mph. If I keep it around 85 and below I'll get 50-55 easy even if I ride it really hard the entire tank. Baby it and keep it under 75 and I'll get 60+

Regardless, anything is better than the 17 I get in the truck.
Dang that's nice. My gsxr will only touch 50 on a good day, but I ride like hell
Old 10-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #40
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TmecTaco79 View Post
Ugh god dang california emissions!!!! All the smug ass environmentalist!!