Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal Gas price spike

Old 10-05-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
SoCal Gas price spike

http://sandiegogasprices.com/

Just got into work, was listening to AM radio and the local news( San Diego) Many gas stations are reporting 5.19-5.49 A gallon , the news was reporting a .25-.30 cent spike over night and it was being blamed on the refineries that are shut down for repair and maintenance. It was also reported that the supply may run out well before the weekends end.

Ok so what do we and businesses do for gas next week? Likewise this choke hold in California where Gas can not be imported from other states is the dumbest thing since electric cars.

Time to get vocal folks, tell Mr. Brown to get his butt in gear and take action.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #2
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Poor choice of elected officials is the start to it. The rest is history.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone needs at least a drum if gas on reserve. I have a measily 20 gallons at all times. Should have at least 500 more to "feel" safer
Old 10-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
shit looks like ill be getting around the bicycle again.

lol or ask work if i can take a work truck to and from work. since we fill it up with our gas at the yard.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #5
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
It's going to take a while before something happens in this stupid liberal state. Love living here, but we are surrounded by retards at the same time.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:16 AM   #6
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the way shits goin i may not be able to afford the desert trip next weekend.

this makes my rectum ache
Old 10-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #7
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
It's going to take a while before something happens in this stupid liberal state. Love living here, but we are surrounded by retards at the same time.

If you think about Mike they are applying their agenda over time, XXXX made the right comment about who we vote in, maybe the Liberal dipsittery will start to think twice before voting in scrubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
the way shits goin i may not be able to afford the desert trip next weekend.

this makes my rectum ache

I agree, 200 bucks in gas to plow up sand/dirt may not be in the cards, I know the Vette is getting put back into storage for awhile.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:21 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
If you think about Mike they are applying their agenda over time, XXXX made the right comment about who we vote in, maybe the Liberal dipsittery will start to think twice before voting in scrubs.

I agree, 200 bucks in gas to plow up sand/dirt may not be in the cards, I know the Vette is getting put back into storage for awhile.

nah people of this state are too stupid.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #9
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
both parties are full of idiots and from what I remember a good deal of your past governors have been from both parties.

IMO the real key is the second part you said. The public as a whole is tarded thus you have tarded officials regardless of party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
This is the key and IMO the real changes need to be made to America as a whole and how we think. Our living habits are poor IMO. In Europe most people live in the town they work in. That is not even close to true for Americans. Heck I commute to another state every day which once I look at it is super tarded. $5 in tolls and $15 in gas every dam day eats proffits up.

Less demand = less cost

I know Ill get flammed for saying this cause it's "un-American" but in my opinion we have no one to blame but ourselves.

It will only get worse with India, China, and Russia coming back into the light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Could possibly be illegal unless you have a permit for the permitted concealed fuel in a barrel license and have paid the state epa fees for the inspection and registered it with ATF, filling the proper paperwork out so the feds can place you on their "watch" list, while the neighbors keep their distance from your family now and are sure you are a domestic terrorist ....fuckin Cali.....place cracks me up

lol...silly CA voters...
Old 10-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Derpifornia! Derpers gonna derp!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #12
Banned
guess its time to buy and modify a smart car... wing on the back, cat back and CAI, YAAAAAA Smart Braaaaapin...
Old 10-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #13
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
In my area, yesterday gas was $4.17 and this morning $4.39. I haven't seen the $5+ yet but I'm not driving anywhere if I don't have to.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #14
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
This is fucking bullshit. Period. These leach sucking sons of bitchs are trying to bleed and suck every penny from regular people like they dont have enough money already. this is complete and total bullshit. Califirnia and their stupid laws and regualtions. The only place I know that you would have to have a seperate kind of gas than the rest of the country and the fact that they tax the shit out of it. even the gas stations probably aren't making much. After all the damn taxes they incur.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #15
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Well anyone who saw my Facebook post about selling my motorcycle... Its no longer for sale Ill stick with my 55mpg for now. Good thing I rode to the meet last night.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #16
09sdtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
09sdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not only is it the state tax. It's the oil companies wanting bigger
PROFITS for their share holders !!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #17
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have to drive 200 miles tonight

Now accepting fuel cost donations
Old 10-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #18
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
I have to drive 200 miles tonight

Now accepting fuel cost donations

give out some "handy's" at the gas station... will fondle for gas

I have a feeling that kind of shit will be springing up more often.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #19
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
give out some "handy's" at the gas station... will fondle for gas

I have a feeling that kind of shit will be springing up more often.
Sadly your probably right. Prostitution in exchange for fuel instead of money. Crazy world we live in
Old 10-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #20
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
we should all pitch in some money and invest in oil companies. BP is making all of us pay for this oil spill.