Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Happy Belated Birthday Anthony250!

Old 10-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Belated Birthday Anthony250!

Here is to Tony, our local shock and suspension super hero. Every time something went wrong with my truck, Tony was there, either with a solution, or just ready to help. He has helped countless members rebuild their shocks, and has stayed until 2-3am with me and Jen helping our trucks be ready for the weekend.

Every single day I was at Sick Nick's working on my truck, Tony was the one who drove me there and he stayed there with me until the end. Without Tony, Jen and my truck will probably be a broken pile of parts by the drive way.

Let's have a roll call of everyone Tony has helped over the past year and what he did! I'll start:

- Help build my cage
- co-dawg with me during chasing and pitting
- swap out axles
- machine delrin bushings

Ya'll should see Jen's list!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
All i've got so far is rebuilt shocks and tons of info on shocks.

Happy Belated Birthday!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i know there's a lot more out there
Old 10-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #7
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
bappy hirthday.... No wait.....
Old 10-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday Tony!

He is the man and very mature for being so young. The guy knows his stuff and I'm honored to go to know him.

He has helped me out and I've been very appreciative. . .

Lunch time Tony!
Old 10-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday Tony!

He is the man and very mature for being so young. The guy knows his stuff and I'm honored to go to know him.

He has helped me out alot !

Lunch time Tony!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Happy Birthday Tony!

He has helped me out alot !

Lunch time Tony!
x2 Thanks Anthony for helping me refill my shocks.
I still need to take you out for a bite.
Everyone in the 626 I say we should plan some kinda dinner for Anthony he
deserves it.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
x2 Thanks Anthony for helping me refill my shocks.
I still need to take you out for a bite.
Everyone in the 626 I say we should plan some kinda dinner for Anthony he
deserves it.
X2! A Tony appreciation night is in order
Old 10-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Hey Guys!

Since we missed Tony's actual birthday, I was thinking we can have a small get together this Sunday somewhere for dinner. Who's down?
Old 10-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #14
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunday sounds good.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #15
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
tony helped me install the UCA's and figured out i needed the heims for my coilovers!
Old 10-14-2012, 02:00 AM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Dinner at the Hat tomorrow at Valley Blvd and Garfield! Most likely around 8-9pm. Let's celebrate Tony's belated birthday!
Old 10-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #17
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Dinner at the Hat tomorrow at Valley Blvd and Garfield! Most likely around 8-9pm. Let's celebrate Tony's belated birthday!
Since you posted this at 2am can I assume you mean today, Sunday at 8-9pm? Or do you mean Monday?
Old 10-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Lol my bad, this evening at 8pm at the Hat on garfield and valley
Old 10-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #19

I will be there around 830-9.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #20
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday dude.