Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

FS: 4" HID red ring light

Old 10-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 4" HID red ring light

4" HID light for sale. It's used but works great. It has a small crack in the housing that I sealed up with JB Weld inside and outside the housing. I've had this light on my bumper across the Mojave desert and plenty of other off roading trips and the JB Weld is holding great. The position of the light has never moved. This light has about 6 used hours. It was a red ring but I painted it black. I'm only selling because I bought a 7" light.

Located in the IE of So. Cal., $40 local, $50 shipped.

Pic from inside my truck

A pic directly over the light

In this pic you can see the JB Weld in front of the metal bracket.

Old 10-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Going down $1 each day until someone takes it. This is posted in multiple forums so date and time of the post will be priority.

Located in the IE of So. Cal., $39 local, $49 shipped.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:58 AM   #4

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
sold.