1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Re-Paint front bumper

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by TheSmash133, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Oct 22, 2012 at 2:13 PM
    TheSmash133

TheSmash133 [OP] Cruise

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    2006 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab SR5
    X-D Series Black Rims 12 in sub Amp Super 44 Flowmaster Dual exhaust K&N airfilter Tint Tanneua Snug top Side Steps Blacked out Emblems and lower valence Bright white interior lights Blue dome light Retrofitted Mini H1's and morimoto X-B Halo.....
    Does anyone know of a good place in the Orange County area to take my truck to get my front bumper reprinted? I have an 06 and for some unknown reason there was no factory clear coat put on. Anyone have their truck repainted or anything like that?

Thanks!

2. Oct 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    How does one Reprint and front bumper? I can help if you were asking for a repainted front bumper. The OEM Tacoma front bumpers are crap! Mine came already faded brand new off the lot. Toyota sprays the paint to a non prepped bumper and they don't really use any clear coat.

I have my Front Bumper thats been painted and clear coated. It also has the Satoshi lower mod as well. I PM'ed you on a price.

If you're looking to get a good job from a shop who does the right prepping. You're looking at $250-$350

3. Oct 22, 2012 at 3:38 PM
    TheSmash133

TheSmash133 [OP] Cruise

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    2006 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab SR5
    X-D Series Black Rims 12 in sub Amp Super 44 Flowmaster Dual exhaust K&N airfilter Tint Tanneua Snug top Side Steps Blacked out Emblems and lower valence Bright white interior lights Blue dome light Retrofitted Mini H1's and morimoto X-B Halo.....
    I PM'ed you back. And yes I meant re painted

Products Discussed in

To Top