Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Recommed a dealer in LA?

Old 01-21-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
Shakes Spear is on a distinguished road
Shakes Spear's Tacoma Gallery
Recommed a dealer in LA?

Hi all, I just joined up cause I'm looking to get a new Tacoma Reg Cab pretty soon and thought this place might be a good place to get information.

So I was hoping that someone could recommend a good dealer to me in LA. I talked to some coworkers and they recommended http://manhattanbeachtoyota.com/ to me. Does anyone know if they're any good? Or maybe someone knows somewhere better. Thanks a bunch.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
was gonna visit manhattan toyota but went to toyota of orange first and wound up buying from there. would recommend them.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
my wife bought a scion TC from manhattan beach toyota a few years ago. she was happy enough with them, but they do have some really high pressure salesman (luckily, she didnt get one of those). her car came with 5 free oil changes, free car washes for as long as she owns the car, and free "limo" service to and from LAX.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from Power Toyota in Cerritos a few years back. My wife and I was so happy with the service that she went back to get a Yaris. I would recommend them and ask for Jerico.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:15 AM   #5
Thanks a bunch. I checked out Toyota of Orange last night and they were pretty awesome. I think I may be getting a new Tacoma in the next couple of days thanks to you guys.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #6
I just thought maybe you guys would want to know, but thanks to you guys I just picked up a new Tacoma over the weekend at Orange. I got a 08 Reg Cab with a Manual. A real beauty. I'd post some pictures of it but I don't have a camera.

And its all thanks to your recommendation that I got a good deal on it too. Thanks a bunch.