Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Ocotillo Wells tomorrow night

Old 10-31-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Ocotillo Wells tomorrow night

EDIT: Friday night...not Tomorrow night...I thought today was Thursday lol

Hey guys, a few members and myself will be heading out to Ocotillo Wells from OC Friday night around 8:00pm. I believe we will be staying at Fish Creek primitive campground. Probably going to do some night runs through Fish Creek, possibly blow sand and devil's slide, then do runs all morning until noon. We'll be heading back around 12:00-1:00pm Saturday.

If you plan on rolling out, PM me so we can wait up for you, otherwise, we're all on CB ch. 13.

Current list:
The Traveler
Krans
BeeRadd
AMG4Life

Seeya out there

Old 10-31-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you Matt! My truck isn't drivable and im itching to go out!!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Check my build thread. Last 3 pages. Wont clutter this thread. Just be careful in Oco.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Check my build thread. Last 3 pages. Wont clutter this thread. Just be careful in Oco.

That didn't buff out. LOL I tacoed two wheels that trip. 5lb sledge. Fixed.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #6

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
That didn't buff out. LOL I tacoed two wheels that trip. 5lb sledge. Fixed.
Didn't buff at all. And my rims are cast. Not sure sledge would fix the one. The other is missing a chunk we couldn't find....
Old 10-31-2012, 02:17 PM   #8

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Just stay under 50mph.... lol
Old 10-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
On 5100's, you know I will haha hope you get it fixed soon! Looked at any junkyards? There's a pretty big one in Chula Vista, maybe call them up and ask if they have one for you?
Old 10-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #10
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just sit too low. Nice for corners, sucks for rocks.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #12
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Ill see if I can make it out there . There is a rock slide now on the very entrance into the fish creek trail ( 1/4 mile after camp site ) I think 2wd locked and 4wd made it through it though . Just a heads up . I didn't even go into the fish creek trail last time . Sounds like a good time though Matt .
Old 11-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #13
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Ill see if I can make it out there . There is a rock slide now on the very entrance into the fish creek trail ( 1/4 mile after camp site ) I think 2wd locked and 4wd made it through it though . Just a heads up . I didn't even go into the fish creek trail last time . Sounds like a good time though Matt .
You're kidding!!! The whole point of this trip was to show the guys Sandstone Canyon, which is like 12 miles into Fish Creek. Makes me a bit weary now, because we have a Prerunner (not locked) with us, and a long bed 4x4 as well. Not sure I'm willing to risk it...might have to just hang out around devil's slide and blow sand. Maybe take Pole Line up to Truckhaven again.

Either way, let me know if you're heading out.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #14
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I messaged leooffensive to see how bad it was . He actually went in sandstone with a couple other guys when we camped there a couple weeks ago . Maybe one of the other will see this too . Sandstone is bad ass .
Old 11-01-2012, 04:14 PM   #16
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah he's prerunner sport . He said you can go around the slide .
Old 11-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
I will be heading out there Saturday morning, not going rock climbing but I might see you around devils'slide