Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Garage sale:4R/FJ trail edition wheels/tires; Kenwood Nav; iMac

Old 11-04-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Garage sale:4R/FJ trail edition wheels/tires; Kenwood Nav; iMac

ALL located in HB.

Bottle jack and tool set: $80!

4 TPMS sensors for steel wheels, but can be used in any wheel with steel straps for $30! found here:http://www.tpmsoutlet.com/22105.aspx

Incase 13" macbook pro case, perfect condition! black, with lots of small holes, rubberized feel... like new! $30

Metra double din dash kit: $5 picked up!

Venom Pro Charger Plus, rc battery charger for LiPo, or ANY other kind of batt. $80!

It's all in the corresponding for sale sections, pics and info, etc.

Thanks!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of Slash parts do you have?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Pics would be great, but as its not in the official BST section, it shouldn't get locked.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Pics would be great, but as its not in the official BST section, it shouldn't get locked.
Touche
Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #6
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
i have it all legit in the for sale section! pics and all, just trying to get some more exposure here to the locals... read... LOCALS!
thanks for chiming in though, eh.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #7
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
What kind of Slash parts do you have?
lots of spare plastics, all new, for the 4x4, then lots of used 2wd stuff. Motors, escs, brand new, new axles, a bare new chassis, a venom pro charger plus, paid 150, selling for 75, and it's new! just no box. oh, a drive shaft, aluminum one, new (4x4) lots more im forgetting about.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #8
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
i have it all legit in the for sale section! pics and all, just trying to get some more exposure here to the locals... read... LOCALS!
thanks for chiming in though, eh.
Ya , I'm sorry , I missed that it was in a regional section , my bad
Old 11-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #9
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Ya , I'm sorry , I missed that it was in a regional section , my bad
ah, gotcha... no problem man!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:57 AM   #10
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lots of spare plastics, all new, for the 4x4, then lots of used 2wd stuff. Motors, escs, brand new, new axles, a bare new chassis, a venom pro charger plus, paid 150, selling for 75, and it's new! just no box. oh, a drive shaft, aluminum one, new (4x4) lots more im forgetting about.
I might be interested in 2wd parts. What kind of motor and esc? Brushed or brushless?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
few traxxas stock velineon motors, brushless, and plenty of 2wd stock parts, new, used in good shape, etc. i can maybe lay it all out, snap an pic and email it to ya?
pm me your addy
Old 11-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #12

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
few traxxas stock velineon motors, brushless, and plenty of 2wd stock parts, new, used in good shape, etc. i can maybe lay it all out, snap an pic and email it to ya?
pm me your addy
How much for the esc and motor?
Old 11-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #13
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.rcplanet.com/Traxxas_Veli..._p/tra3351.htm

no more esc, buddy wants it now, but i still have one motor left, brand new! they're going for $75ish but you can have this one for $60 shipped!
Old 11-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #14
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
got a whole set of brand new traxxas bearings too all brand new!

and some aluminum wheel hex's stock size, with the pins

4 brand new traxxas shocks, with stiffer springs
Old 11-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #15
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
nobody wants an excellent condition all pro bumper for hundreds lower than new?
Old 11-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #16
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
How much for the esc and motor?
get those Velineons asap Johnnie! no more breaking cars because of dirt in the motor
Old 11-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #17
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
yes johnnie! get the motor, shoot, buy my all pro bumper, and ill GIVE you the velineon motor!

buy my kenwood navigation and ill give you an ipod touch!

or you need a LiPo charger for your rc batteries? Venom pro charger plus, awesome deal, it's like new, and half off!!! $75
Old 11-06-2012, 09:57 PM   #18
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
The Trail Edition wheels are SOLD!
The spare tire / wheel, MAY be sold tomorrow...
Old 11-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #19
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
TE wheels are SOLD
Spare tire SOLD

What's left:
All Pro 3 piece front bumper, excellent condition!
27" iMac
Kenwood Navigation, iPod, bluetooth, DVD unit
Venom RC battery charger
iPod 4th Gen, like new!
MacBook Pro 13" case (aluminum unibody, not retina display) black plastic with small holes all over it. from incase, very cool case!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #20
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
so, im closing on my condo, and my freaking down payment just went from 20 to 25%, since it's a freakin condo... I need to sell this stuff! Make me some solid respectable offers fellas!