Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 Baja 1000

Old 11-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Baja 1000

The 2012 Baja 1000 is coming up fast this Wednesday & Thursday in Ensenada Baja California, Mexico

Who is planning on going??
Who would like to go down to watch an awesome desert race??

This year the race will be a Penninsula run which is perfect for anyone that is not very comfortable being in Mexico because we can go to Ensenada wed morning after breakfast, attend tech inspection / contingency then go to a spot on the race course where we can spend one night and watch the racers go by in the morning then head on back Thursday afternoon and prob be in time for dinner! Haha I've spent a lot of time in Mexico and know where to and where not to go!

Been going to the races since I was in dipers and I've never been bothered!

Oh and just to reassure all those worriers this is the biggest event in Baja and the authorities do prepare accordingly.. they double up officers and even go out patrolling popular spectator spots in the middle of nowhere! Oh yeah and if you're worried about your "NICE Tacoma" lets be real as nice as our trucks are a piece of crap compared to the 200k+ prerunner a and race cars / trucks down there
Old 11-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Let's go!!!
I know ill be seeing you down there for sure! Haha hey I'm gonna head down there at around 9am Wednesday and I'm gonna pick up my cousin in "real del mar" (next to rosarito) on the way.. You wanna meet and caravan there together?
Old 11-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #6
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
I know ill be seeing you down there for sure! Haha hey I'm gonna head down there at around 9am Wednesday and I'm gonna pick up my cousin in "real del mar" (next to rosarito) on the way.. You wanna meet and caravan there together?
For sure. I was thinking about passing by SD around 8, is 9 the earliest you were planning??
Old 11-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #7
socaltaco

I'll talk to my cousin but we should be fine leaving at 8... that will give us an extra hour of drinking!!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #8
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be down there on wed morning, I'll be down there chasing for my buddy's class 1, look out for #110! I'll be chasin to San Felipe.
Where are you guys planning to watch from?
Old 11-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #9
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll talk to my cousin but we should be fine leaving at 8... that will give us an extra hour of drinking!!
Perfecto

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
I'll be down there on wed morning, I'll be down there chasing for my buddy's class 1, look out for #110! I'll be chasin to San Felipe.
Where are you guys planning to watch from?
Anywhere between RM50 and RM65

Old 11-10-2012, 07:35 AM   #10
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
we will see you guys down their, the two chase teams will be heading down Tuesday morning, if any of you guys need to get in touch with anyone from engage while down their or wanna come check out the pre-runners, make sure you stop by the LOWRANCE Technical booth in front of contingency or also STOP by the official EngageOffRoad Headquarters at Pits Racing Bar south of the Villa Marina Hotel.....see you guys in Baja!!!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #12
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
we will see you guys down their, the two chase teams will be heading down Tuesday morning, if any of you guys need to get in touch with anyone from engage while down their or wanna come check out the pre-runners, make sure you stop by the LOWRANCE Technical booth in front of contingency or also STOP by the official EngageOffRoad Headquarters at Pits Racing Bar south of the Villa Marina Hotel.....see you guys in Baja!!!!!
Cool who is all going down there from engaged? Hass,Vi,James,Aaron,mike?? And is it cool if we leave our trucks next to the booth for contingency??
Old 11-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #13
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool who is all going down there from engaged? Hass,Vi,James,Aaron,mike?? And is it cool if we leave our trucks next to the booth for contingency??
X2 on that
Old 11-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #14
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm off on wed
Old 11-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #15
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
I think I'm off on wed
Well get thursday off and Lets go!
Old 11-11-2012, 11:01 PM   #17
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well get thursday off and Lets go!
Mid shift key holder
Old 11-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #18
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Mid shift key holder
Dude that's an easy shift to cover!
Old 11-12-2012, 03:53 AM   #19
Skewpage

Quote:
Dude that's an easy shift to cover!
Not at my store.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #20
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

from "Engage" it will be Hass, Todd, Rob, Dustin, Enrique, they will be helping out Pistol Pete's camp with the #2TT, the baja lite and the Stock 8.....heres a quick tip for anyone that will be in ensenada and wants to have their vehicle in a secure parking lot & want to save a little cash.....the Lowrance Technical Booth (Always located on the East side of contingency in the parking Lot next to the cruise boat dock) is rented out by Lowrance.....the parking Lot owner also charges to park their.....if you are going to the Lowrance Technical Booth, it is free to park their, Engage will have Chase 3 their on display as well....see everyone in Baja