Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

BAMF Black Friday Sale Shipping Coordination

Old 11-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #21
MarkEmarK is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MarkEmarK's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry- Are there sliders going to be ready by this weekend? I can do the so cal guys a favor and bring them down. I will be up in Santa Clara for the holiday visiting my parents and will be heading back down to so cal on sunday.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #22
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkEmarK View Post
Hey Jerry- Are there sliders going to be ready by this weekend? I can do the so cal guys a favor and bring them down. I will be up in Santa Clara for the holiday visiting my parents and will be heading back down to so cal on sunday.
^^^^most likely not BUT your the man for thinking of us all!!!!

Also if I order the sliders now they wont ship till we figure out our group ship right?
Old 11-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkEmarK View Post
I almost spit my water on my screen! They will not the steel for these orders won't even be ordered until the end of the sale we need to figure out the amount before we order.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #24
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I almost spit my water on my screen! They will not the steel for these orders won't even be ordered until the end of the sale we need to figure out the amount before we order.
cool so we have a good amount of time to get our shit together for this group shipping then
Old 11-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #25
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Well I think I may be in. The questions is should I get the kickout or not?

I might volunteer myself to pick them all up shouldnt cost too much in gas. The only question would be are these available for pickup on a weekend?
Old 11-19-2012, 04:36 PM   #26
STRIKER TRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post

I might volunteer myself to pick them all up shouldnt cost too much in gas. The only question would be are these available for pickup on a weekend?
^^^champion
Old 11-19-2012, 04:39 PM   #27
MarkEmarK is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MarkEmarK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post

LOL...My bad!
Old 11-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #28
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post

Damn! Your the man if you do that! We would all owe you some gas money buddy
Old 11-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #29
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Haha and I live the furthest away! lol no but I head to Reno quite frequently so I could just swing by. Just depends on if I can pick them up on a weekend. Looks like 4 people so far?
Old 11-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #32
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
^^^^most likely not BUT your the man for thinking of us all!!!!

Also if I order the sliders now they wont ship till we figure out our group ship right?
This would be correct! Once the sale ends we can get a list together and get it to Jerry to see what are lead time is.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:00 AM   #34
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
1. Bengland25
2.akaryanreynolds
3. Swordknives

Im ordering tomorrow Dbl Cab LB Bolt on with sliders filler plates, kickout, and Powder coating. *say that five times fast lol
Old 11-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #35
Welp I am IN! Just purchased some, couldn't pass up when the DCLB alone are $400! I guess my lift will have to wait till my tax return. Sorry might be holding up the group since I ordered a bit later.

So looks like possibly 4 people so far? Any more?

ADD NAME IF INTERESTED FOR SOCAL LIST:

1. Bengland25
2.akaryanreynolds
3.Swordknives
4. 2ski4life7

In any case, I think we should see how much shipping will cost and if its more than $300 I can pick up. Judging by the mileage from LA the gas would cost around 230-250.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:12 AM   #36
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

If we get a few people from SD I can pick them up from Bengland25 when i get mine and you guys can pick them up from my house. That will cut your trip in 1/2.
Im in Laguna Niguel btw.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM   #37
Never Forget! 343

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordknives View Post
1. Bengland25
2.akaryanreynolds
3. Swordknives

Im ordering tomorrow Dbl Cab LB Bolt on with sliders filler plates, kickout, and Powder coating. *say that five times fast lol
Awesome! Glad to know we are getting more guys in on this! Btw what are these filler plates you speak of and how much more those cost?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordknives View Post
If we get a few people from SD I can pick them up from Bengland25 when i get mine and you guys can pick them up from my house. That will cut your trip in 1/2.
Im in Laguna Niguel btw.
Thanks that would be awesome. I haven't seen anyone from SD yet.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #39
mmm Tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Awesome! Glad to know we are getting more guys in on this! Btw what are these filler plates you speak of and how much more those cost?
Filler plates are plates that go on top of the slider to make it more of a step. add $80-$105 depending on your set up.

Here are some pics i copied from another page

Old 11-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #40
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
If they are done by mid december I might be able to bring some down. I will be going to SD, but it sounds like most of you are getting the long bed ones, which might not fit in the bed of my truck. I have a rack on the roof of my camper shell, so I could try that but it would take some packing for that. I for sure can't fit six sets of sliders in my little truck, though.