Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

BAMF Black Friday Sale Shipping Coordination

Old 11-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #41
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
If they are done by mid december I might be able to bring some down. I will be going to SD, but it sounds like most of you are getting the long bed ones, which might not fit in the bed of my truck. I have a rack on the roof of my camper shell, so I could try that but it would take some packing for that. I for sure can't fit six sets of sliders in my little truck, though.

That would be awesome but I highly doubt with the amount of orders that they will be down by mid december.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #42
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
That would be awesome but I highly doubt with the amount of orders that they will be down by mid december.
Yeah, given the amount of orders in the first day it looks like there will be 100-200 orders ! And the steel might not be in by mid december, but my offer still stands if some get done
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #43
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You know what, I just checked my quarter schedule and I'll probably be heading down again around March 20th, which might be a safer bet for when they'll be done...
Old 11-21-2012, 07:42 AM   #44
Rocknroll is on a distinguished road

Name: Devin
Rocknroll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
ADD NAME IF INTERESTED FOR SOCAL LIST:

1. Bengland25
2.akaryanreynolds
3.Swordknives
4. 2ski4life7
5. Rocknroll

In any case, I think we should see how much shipping will cost and if its more than $300 I can pick up. Judging by the mileage from LA the gas would cost around 230-250.

Placed my order for sliders yesterday
Old 11-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #45
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknroll View Post
Placed my order for sliders yesterday
There ya go buddy!!! Can't wait for this list to come out and see where we all sit!

Quote:
You know what, I just checked my quarter schedule and I'll probably be heading down again around March 20th, which might be a safer bet for when they'll be done...
That is awesome of you to offer this! I am sure all of us that you would pick up for would toss you gas money.

Lets all wait for the list and some lead times on these before we decide on a pick up or delivery. Sounds good??

Bump for more SoCal guys for shipping bundles!!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #46
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
There ya go buddy!!! Can't wait for this list to come out and see where we all sit!

That is awesome of you to offer this! I am sure all of us that you would pick up for would toss you gas money.

Lets all wait for the list and some lead times on these before we decide on a pick up or delivery. Sounds good??

Bump for more SoCal guys for shipping bundles!!
Sorry wish I could join you guys but doesn't benefit me! I'm second on the list too so hopefully I won't have to wait months!
Old 11-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #47
LensCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8404 View Post
Sorry wish I could join you guys but doesn't benefit me! I'm second on the list too so hopefully I won't have to wait months!
If yours are done by december, I can drive yours down when I head down around the 15th. Redlands is a little bit of a detour but not too bad.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #48
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If yours are done by december, I can drive yours down when I head down around the 15th. Redlands is a little bit of a detour but not too bad.
Thanks man, I doubt it but ill let you know and give you some gas money if it works out.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #50
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
1. Bengland25
2.akaryanreynolds
3.Swordknives
4. 2ski4life7
5. Rocknroll
6. Ohpyramids

Im in highland park and i have a pair of powdered dcsb kickout sliders coming.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:31 AM   #53
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
Hows shipping going to work btw, I don't think I paid for a ship charge when I checked out on paypal
You will be billed once your items are ready to ship.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #54
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
You will be billed once your items are ready to ship.
Will you be able to give a quote both ways (group and individual)? I'm pretty sure that the group ship is the way im going to go though.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #55
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
Will you be able to give a quote both ways (group and individual)? I'm pretty sure that the group ship is the way im going to go though.
For a LB i would ship with the group.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #56
bruintaco is on a distinguished road
Army:
bruintaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how many you can fit on a pallet, but I'd like to jump on if possible. Just got my Tacoma, but couldn't pass up on this awesome deal for DCSB PC w/kickouts. I'm out by South Pasadena.

1. Bengland25
2.akaryanreynolds
3.Swordknives
4. 2ski4life7
5. Rocknroll
6. Ohpyramids
7. Bruintaco
Old 11-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #57
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruintaco View Post
I don't know how many you can fit on a pallet, but I'd like to jump on if possible. Just got my Tacoma, but couldn't pass up on this awesome deal for DCSB PC w/kickouts. I'm out by South Pasadena.

1. Bengland25
2.akaryanreynolds
3.Swordknives
4. 2ski4life7
5. Rocknroll
6. Ohpyramids
7. Bruintaco
This is an excellent first post buddy, glad you ordered on such a good deal and welcome to TW.

i believe Jerry stated earlier that its by weight not pallets so no matter what, we should be good. Do you happen to know what # you are on the list by chance??

A small update, I am thinking about driving up to the bay area for a weekend with a trailer and picking these up and checking out the BAMF shop! I will let everyone know for sure but if not we can ship to my work.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #58
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
1. Bengland25
2. akaryanreynolds - 96" DCLB W/Kickup Bolt on Pced #78
3. Swordknives
4. 2ski4life7
5. Rocknroll
6. Ohpyramids
7. Bruintaco

Thought I would update our list to show your order place number
Old 11-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #59
bruintaco is on a distinguished road
Army:
bruintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
This is an excellent first post buddy, glad you ordered on such a good deal and welcome to TW.

i believe Jerry stated earlier that its by weight not pallets so no matter what, we should be good. Do you happen to know what # you are on the list by chance??

A small update, I am thinking about driving up to the bay area for a weekend with a trailer and picking these up and checking out the BAMF shop! I will let everyone know for sure but if not we can ship to my work.
Thanks. I'm glad to be part of such a helpful forum. I saw the deal late at night and had to order on my iPhone. I was ordering so fast that my fat thumbs mashed in the wrong order. Thankfully I was able to correct it by emailing Jerry.

As such, I'm number 84. I noticed everyone else is pretty high up on the list. I completely understand if someone doesn't want to wait, and if so, I'll figure something else out. Either way, let me know.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:04 AM   #60
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
1. Bengland25
2. akaryanreynolds - 96" DCLB W/Kickup Bolt on Pced #78
3. Swordknives
4. 2ski4life7
5. Rocknroll
6. Ohpyramids #46
7. Bruintaco

Didnt really expect to receive my sliders until feb/march. However, I am pretty impatient hahaha!