Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

BAMF Black Friday Sale Shipping Coordination

Old 03-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #122
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Hey so who else needs to pick up from San Diego. I think I will head up friday night and pick mine up sat so if someone needs them to SD I can pick them up.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #124
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
OMG I SEE MY KICKSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHHHHHHWWWWEEETTTT
Those things are SWEET! I told Jerry to change mine to those, he laughed comically and then proceeded to tell me that they only work on DC's and my back door wouldn't open. I replied, who needs a back door?! Haha
Old 03-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #125
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Those things are SWEET! I told Jerry to change mine to those, he laughed comically and then proceeded to tell me that they only work on DC's and my back door wouldn't open. I replied, who needs a back door?! Haha
hahaha yah my 2000 taco didn't have a back door LOL! And its actually has to be a DC long bed to work
Old 03-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #126
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
So far,

SwordKnives and Rocknroll picked up their sliders!

OhPyramids might be coming Wednesday if all works out. (Only man being charged $10 storage fees! Hahaha JK)

2ski4life is coming Saturday morning and picking up his and possible someone else's??

Bruintaco's weren't finished yet as Jerry and I had a mix up. 92shawman will be bringing his down on the 21st so all is good!!!

Miss anything?

Btw these things look amazing! We will have to plan a SoCal meet for all you guys with bolt ons. Maybe even a BAMF sliders SoCal offroad trip! Haha
Old 03-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #127
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So far,

OhPyramids might be coming Wednesday if all works out. (Only man being charged $10 storage fees! Hahaha JK)

2ski4life is coming Saturday morning and picking up his and possible someone else's??

Bruintaco's weren't finished yet as Jerry and I had a mix up. 92shawman will be bringing his down on the 21st so all is good!!!

Miss anything?

Btw these things look amazing! We will have to plan a SoCal meet for all you guys with bolt ons. Maybe even a BAMF sliders SoCal offroad trip! Haha

Thank you again for bringing these down sure saved us a lot of $$. I would be up for meet and greet/Build day.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #128
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
So far,

Miss anything?

Im the "other guy" 2ski4life is talking about, however I would be down to drive up on Saturday too if we wanted to do an install of ski and my bolt-ons (assuming his are bolt on).

And THANKS again for making the trip
Old 03-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #129
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm down for the build day sat with the bolt ons. I don't have the drill bits or anything . I can bring the beer though!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #130
STRIKER TRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
I'm down for the build day sat with the bolt ons. I don't have the drill bits or anything . I can bring the beer though!
If you want I just contacted LSK this morning and sent them some picture of our sliders, they're in burbank too so its on the way back home for both of us. They said the could do the drilling for us and I'm sure if we both go there together we would get a better price for them to throw the sliders on, there super TW friendly form what all the guy have been telling me.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #131
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
If you want I just contacted LSK this morning and sent them some picture of our sliders, they're in burbank too so its on the way back home for both of us. They said the could do the drilling for us and I'm sure if we both go there together we would get a better price for them to throw the sliders on, there super TW friendly form what all the guy have been telling me.

Did they quote you a price? That is cool with me Ill be staying in burbank anyways. Are you gonna plan to come up then?
Old 03-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #132
STRIKER TRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
Did they quote you a price? That is cool with me Ill be staying in burbank anyways. Are you gonna plan to come up then?
Yah I figure if they can do it that would be a sweet road trip, Van said that he would have to see them to quote me so I sent him a picture
Old 03-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #134
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again bradley!

im only thinking about selling my sliders, because im unsure about keeping the taco I have. thinking about downgrading to a firstgen & pocketing the change.