Starting this thread to see if anyone local is ordering sliders or anything from Jerry (JLee/BAMF) from his Black Friday Sale he has going on.
He stated that shipping would be considerably cheaper if we could get some freight going and send them in bulk. I personally ordered some powder coated sliders which ship for around $130 due to the extra wrapping and secure packaging to ensure safe delivery.
I am located in Simi Valley and work in Ventura at a machine shop that I might be able to have everything shipped to! if anyone from the Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, etc areas would like to join in with me and get some cheaper rates going that would be great!
Feel feel to add your location on here even if you arent within any of those areas and perhaps other people can join in and we can all work this out and save some money on these awesome deal!
1. Bengland25 (#23: 80" DCSB w/ Kickup, PowderCoated)
2. akaryanreynolds (#76: 96" DCLB W/Kickup, Bolt on, PowderCoated)
3. Swordknives (#58: 96" DCLB W/Kick, Bolt on, Fill Plates, @10 Degrees, PowderCoated)
4. 2ski4life7 (#47: 96" Sliders W/Kick, Bolt on, PowderCoated)
5. Rocknroll (#55: 96" DCLB W/Kickup, Bolt on)
6. Ohpyramids (#46: 80" DCSB sliders W/Kick)
7. Bruin Taco (Anthony Kim)(#84: 80" DCSB W/Kick, @ 10 Degrees, PowderCoated)